Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

These top my kobe 6's, I cant stop wearing them. Not only is the upper very flexible, but the lunarlon feels very nice and responsive. The traction is amazing.
One nitpicking thing is no ventiliation in the toebox. My socks are soaking wet after I take off the shoe.
Also, the semi translucent sole gets dirty fast which takes the traction down a notch. I have to regularly wipe the bottom with some wipes.

you talking about the mids or lows?

i got back from the mall, and they don't have the lows yet. for those who have the low tops, does the shoe run tts? the mids ran tts, but were a bit snug and i have flat feet so i went 1/2 size up on the mids. i'm curious about the lows. i'm about to order some pair online, but don't won't to deal with the hassle of returning them if they don't fit right.

Are these BHM releasing in retail?

Anyone else think these shoes are narrow? I tried in a size 13 and they were snug. Tried a 13.5 and they were fine. I've always worn a 13 in BBall shoes, not sure if I should go up a .5 size bc of the extra length. After they are broken in, do they fit better?

Anyone else think these shoes are narrow? I tried in a size 13 and they were snug. Tried a 13.5 and they were fine. I've always worn a 13 in BBall shoes, not sure if I should go up a .5 size bc of the extra length. After they are broken in, do they fit better?

you're asking about the mids right? is so, they are narrow for me, because i have flat feet. i went 1/2 size up. i double sock and it's fine for me.

Yep, talkin bout the mids. Surprised how tight they were. Going to get the 13.5 and double on the socks

Last edited:
anyone ever seen this colorway. I have seen the all silver but havent seen these with white check, midsole or heel

The UNDFTD Hyperdunk 2012 is White with a Gum Sole and UNDFTD branding on the medial side of the shoe.

So, Extraterrestrial patterns for the Hyperdunk this weekend only? :smokin

"Presenting our first ever quick strike: Hyperdunk Extraterrestrial iD. Limited release available 2/15."

Last edited:
Told to post this here. Do you think there will be a 2012 hyperdunk elite? Like the color way and the improved performance doesnt hurt

Back
Top Bottom