Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Same as I was thinking. Never heard of anybody having comfort issues when they size up with Huaraches but seen some have strap irritation when they try tts

Gonna have to be social and go to a store and try them on :lol:

Grabbed a full size up in the triple blacks from Eastbay to give the Lunarcharge one last try. Will report back here how sizing up a full size as opposed to half a size up helps in regards to the heel/Achilles issue.

Last edited:
damn I just bought a pair of the Adidas Tubular Shadows but I am now tempted to cop one of these

SNKRS app either didn't have many or the hype is building because both olive and black sold out and before the flyknits that dropped...

SNKRS app either didn't have many or the hype is building because both olive and black sold out and before the flyknits that dropped...
Noticed that as well. I'm thinking they really didn't have many to begin with or maybe it was a fake sellout since they are currently still sitting on footsites. Anyway, I copped the blacks from Eastbay just to be safe. Did you grab any cws?

Noticed that as well. I'm thinking they really didn't have many to begin with or maybe it was a fake sellout since they are currently still sitting on footsites. Anyway, I copped the blacks from Eastbay just to be safe. Did you grab any cws?

Nah I'm waiting for one of these overseas sites to get them so I can get them sent to where I'm at.

its 1 person chill. theres no resell on this shoe. FTL/Eastbay still have a FSR

Last edited:
That's what you say now :lol: he obviously gon try and finesse somebody for more than retail.

Last edited:
again, its 1 person.... theres always going to be stupid people, just dont be one of them

Finally had my size 10 OG CW shipped. Last pair of 10 I found cheaper than the retail.

Hoping this would fit me fine. I have a wide feet and wearing 9.5 US on Lunarepic FK and Racer FK.
FYI, I wear a 9 US in AM1, NBs and 9.5 in Asics and Jordans.

Did I do it right or I should've stayed @ 9.5?

Last edited:
Finally had my size 10 OG CW shipped. Last pair of 10 I found cheaper than the retail.

Hoping this would fit me fine. I have a wide feet and wearing 9.5 US on Lunarepic FK and Racer FK.

Did I do it right or I should've stayed @ 9.5?
You should be good with the size 10. Definitely better off going a half a size up from your Lunarepic size since they run short.

Last edited:
I find it weird that sizes 10+ of the olives were already sold out on SNKRS, as soon as I refreshed it at the drop time.

For anyone still looking, Champs and Footlocker still have FSRs online. Seems like LA, Chicago, and NY are the only cities to carry them in stores.

SNKRS sold out instantly. Copped off Champs to find out my pair is backordered? Assuming my order will get cancelled..any one have leads on a size 13 black?

Any FTL, Champs, or others get them today? My locals didn't.

Nothing local here either in NC as far as on hand stock, and these are flagship locations. I went to one mall and had my girl go to another. Only a CHAMPS actually said they might have some in a few days in store, all others didn't seem to know anything about possible in store stock. Foot Locker was the only one to recommend the online route with stock. Finish Line didn't even receive stock online. Footaction neither.

I just tried on the TB colourway in my usual 9.5 - toebox was fine - but the heel was cutting in. I'm not a big guy - average width feet.

I wear a 9.5 in lunarepic and Kobe as point of reference.

Last edited:
I just tried on the TB colourway in my usual 9.5 - toebox was fine - but the heel was cutting in. I'm not a big guy - average width feet.

I wear a 9.5 in lunarepic and Kobe as point of reference.
Yeah the heel cutting is a real issue with the Lunarcharge. I also tried my Lunarepic size (which is a half a size up from my TTS) in the original Lunarcharge cw and had the same heel/Achilles rubbing issue so got rid of them. It seems like many people are having this problem with the Lunarcharge so its not an isolated issue.

Ordered a full size up in the TB to try and see if that helps the heel rubbing but if it doesn't, they are going right back and I'm done with the Lunarcharge until/if they ever fix this issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom