Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

the nike.com blackouts are sick!!!

i think i'm in love

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I needs.

I found the navy/baby blue joints for 109 in Academy, I'm not really feeling those too much, they look like women's shoes. Nike.com has the black/white for 103, might pull the trigger.

I found the navy/baby blue joints for 109 in Academy, I'm not really feeling those too much, they look like women's shoes. Nike.com has the black/white for 103, might pull the trigger.

Does anyone have the LunarEclipse AND the Equalon 4's?  It might just be me, but the Equlaon 4's seem to offer more stability and support.  would like to hear thoughts from someone who has tried both.  Just seems a little wierd to me since the Eclipse is the continuation of the Equalon line and every model of the Equalon was better then the previous.

Does anyone have the LunarEclipse AND the Equalon 4's?  It might just be me, but the Equlaon 4's seem to offer more stability and support.  would like to hear thoughts from someone who has tried both.  Just seems a little wierd to me since the Eclipse is the continuation of the Equalon line and every model of the Equalon was better then the previous.

I Just picked up the white/red online... NOW ^that make me want to buy another eclipse.

Post all your lunareclipse PTNGINA.

I Just picked up the white/red online... NOW ^that make me want to buy another eclipse.

Post all your lunareclipse PTNGINA.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hmm. I was at the outlet today and saw these (I think) for 79, but I copped the black lunarmx+ instead. Can anyone compare the two? If these are as good as you guys are saying I may have to switch out.
Im sorry but in my experience with the LunarMax they are pretty god-awful....but the LunarEclipse is the exact opposite, amazing.
Stay away from the LunarMax's for any sort of running, maybe they are fine as just a casual walk around shoe but they are not comfortable by any means

^ agreed. There's no comparison b/w the two IMO. The LunarMax just didn't cut it at all for me. Bought a pair, took'em right back to the store. They weren't even that comfortable for walking.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hmm. I was at the outlet today and saw these (I think) for 79, but I copped the black lunarmx+ instead. Can anyone compare the two? If these are as good as you guys are saying I may have to switch out.
Im sorry but in my experience with the LunarMax they are pretty god-awful....but the LunarEclipse is the exact opposite, amazing.
Stay away from the LunarMax's for any sort of running, maybe they are fine as just a casual walk around shoe but they are not comfortable by any means

^ agreed. There's no comparison b/w the two IMO. The LunarMax just didn't cut it at all for me. Bought a pair, took'em right back to the store. They weren't even that comfortable for walking.

Just got these in today from Running Warehouse. Only $9.95 next day shipping and I used the discount code. Had to scoop these via the net since I couldn't find these in the stores. Anyway I'm using these for working out and running, secondary to chill in some shorts with. These feel amazing. One of my top 5 running shoes EVAR!!! Oops how can I say that when I just got them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW thanks NT, I didn't even know about these till I saw this thread.

250o85j.jpg

Just got these in today from Running Warehouse. Only $9.95 next day shipping and I used the discount code. Had to scoop these via the net since I couldn't find these in the stores. Anyway I'm using these for working out and running, secondary to chill in some shorts with. These feel amazing. One of my top 5 running shoes EVAR!!! Oops how can I say that when I just got them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW thanks NT, I didn't even know about these till I saw this thread.

250o85j.jpg

BTW, I know most people love the fancy designed boxes, but to me there is nothing like a fresh pair of Nikes in the plain ole deep orange box 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, I know most people love the fancy designed boxes, but to me there is nothing like a fresh pair of Nikes in the plain ole deep orange box 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom