Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by jcliz

^Pretty consistent in my experience.

Yeah they were right on the same sizing as my first pair. Great Sneaker. I got my lunarglide 3's on right now. not sure which ones i like better

Originally Posted by jcliz

^Pretty consistent in my experience.

Yeah they were right on the same sizing as my first pair. Great Sneaker. I got my lunarglide 3's on right now. not sure which ones i like better

New Eclipse (WMNs) cws. Hopefully these two are a sign that the Black/Orange cw'll surface soon...
nerd.gif

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-wine-total-orange-volt-1-570x379.jpg

PHX

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-iguana-sonic-yellow-volt-2-570x379.jpg

Iguana

New Eclipse (WMNs) cws. Hopefully these two are a sign that the Black/Orange cw'll surface soon...
nerd.gif

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-wine-total-orange-volt-1-570x379.jpg

PHX

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-iguana-sonic-yellow-volt-2-570x379.jpg

Iguana

Time for these to hit Nike id.

On another note, I swear I saw a grey/orange mens colorway already available somewhere.  Ill see if I can find it and post pics.

Time for these to hit Nike id.

On another note, I swear I saw a grey/orange mens colorway already available somewhere.  Ill see if I can find it and post pics.

Never mind...it was the lunarglides I saw in orange/gray at roadrunnersports.com

NIK1412-GYOR

Never mind...it was the lunarglides I saw in orange/gray at roadrunnersports.com

NIK1412-GYOR

Most definitely these need to drop on id...and with all of the "normal" colors to choose from.  Nike is overdoing it with the gray and other goofy colors lately.  I want to be able to make some "team" colorways of this shoe.

Most definitely these need to drop on id...and with all of the "normal" colors to choose from.  Nike is overdoing it with the gray and other goofy colors lately.  I want to be able to make some "team" colorways of this shoe.

i'm a huge fan of the lunars....

had racers and glides...love them both...

lunarglides are always one of the first shoes i recommend to friends looking for a comfortable light shoe...

i'm a huge fan of the lunars....

had racers and glides...love them both...

lunarglides are always one of the first shoes i recommend to friends looking for a comfortable light shoe...

I still wish Nike would go back to the full length zoom in their stability shoes instead of pushing the lunar so much.  I still prefer the Kayano 17s over the Lunareclipse as a stability shoe, but we'll see if there is any improvement in the Lunareclipse 2.  Judging by the pics, the setup appears to be pretty much the same in the 2s.

I still wish Nike would go back to the full length zoom in their stability shoes instead of pushing the lunar so much.  I still prefer the Kayano 17s over the Lunareclipse as a stability shoe, but we'll see if there is any improvement in the Lunareclipse 2.  Judging by the pics, the setup appears to be pretty much the same in the 2s.

Back
Top Bottom