Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

getImage

getImage

Sickest must have 2 colorways coming out.

How come all these c/ws are coming out now? Haven't they been out a long time? LunarEclipse2 coming out soon?

How come all these c/ws are coming out now? Haven't they been out a long time? LunarEclipse2 coming out soon?

Yeah. I'm a bit confused... It's either that, or they were scrapped. I just hope the Black / Total Orange launches.

Yeah. I'm a bit confused... It's either that, or they were scrapped. I just hope the Black / Total Orange launches.

@Ray, nike tends to release with a greedy market scheme in the back of their sick minds. I sense the lunareclipse + will continue to release colorways gradually and then with 3 colorways left on the +1, the lunar eclipse +2 will release out of no where.

@Ray, nike tends to release with a greedy market scheme in the back of their sick minds. I sense the lunareclipse + will continue to release colorways gradually and then with 3 colorways left on the +1, the lunar eclipse +2 will release out of no where.

Figured id come here to ask for help. Can someone point me in the direction of a good running shoe? Theres like 15 diff lunars on eastbay but i cant really tell the diff. Rather stay low in price if there isnt too much diff in tech. Seen the lunarfly +2 for 60. Those good?

Figured id come here to ask for help. Can someone point me in the direction of a good running shoe? Theres like 15 diff lunars on eastbay but i cant really tell the diff. Rather stay low in price if there isnt too much diff in tech. Seen the lunarfly +2 for 60. Those good?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Those are nice.

I finally scored the Obs./Chlorine joints for the cheap price I wanted. Approx. $60 when I used a the $25 Score card at the outlet. Patience pays.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Those are nice.

I finally scored the Obs./Chlorine joints for the cheap price I wanted. Approx. $60 when I used a the $25 Score card at the outlet. Patience pays.

^Two different cws.

Max Orange = Infraredish

The remaining cws...

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage
And I thought I was done with the Eclipses after the Shields...
mad.gif

Are the remaining colorways scheduled to release this fall/winter? 
nerd.gif

^Two different cws.

Max Orange = Infraredish

The remaining cws...

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage
And I thought I was done with the Eclipses after the Shields...
mad.gif

Are the remaining colorways scheduled to release this fall/winter? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom