Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by ptngina

This comes off more on the red side than orange. Very nice CW in person. The color combo is excellent.
these are my favs....
pimp.gif

I thought maybe the word AMAZING in the title was a bit of an exaggeration... until I tried these on!!!  Without hyperbole, THE most comfortable shoes I have ever tried on.  They kill Lunarglides and Free Runs in comfort.  
Anyway, the OG color was either $50 or $60 at the Commerce, GA outlet outside of Atlanta..

I thought maybe the word AMAZING in the title was a bit of an exaggeration... until I tried these on!!!  Without hyperbole, THE most comfortable shoes I have ever tried on.  They kill Lunarglides and Free Runs in comfort.  
Anyway, the OG color was either $50 or $60 at the Commerce, GA outlet outside of Atlanta..

LG3 and FR2s are still comfy, but these are definitely the most cushioned amongst the three, imo.

LG3 and FR2s are still comfy, but these are definitely the most cushioned amongst the three, imo.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

This is true.  I really needed a shoe that could provide stability and these are everything I need. 
I've beaten up my black/white pair, and finally got a pair of the stealth/chromes to wear casually.

I'm glad the Lunareclipse 2s are coming out soon; I will be buying ALL clearanced lunareclipses I see at Factory Stores.
Definitely my favorite shoe in a long time.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

This is true.  I really needed a shoe that could provide stability and these are everything I need. 
I've beaten up my black/white pair, and finally got a pair of the stealth/chromes to wear casually.

I'm glad the Lunareclipse 2s are coming out soon; I will be buying ALL clearanced lunareclipses I see at Factory Stores.
Definitely my favorite shoe in a long time.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

QFT

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

QFT

Originally Posted by frazier10

This comes off more on the red side than orange. Very nice CW in person. The color combo is excellent.
these are my favs....
pimp.gif
FINALLY i copped.. 
that color way above. 

its this one here right

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-417701/pgid-466003 

on NDC it says ORANGE??! and the pic makes it look slightly a bit..

but after searching the product code and seeing other pics it looks RED! and after seeing above pic its clearly red..

im hoping its like above and RED.

its discounted with 25% off code waffleiron so i had to cop.

i tried one in the store 11.5, fit true to size felt more cushion then my free run+2 and will allow me to run longer distance im hoping. usually only do 2 miles and ive been starting to feel the lack of cushion on the frees.

Originally Posted by frazier10

these are my favs....
pimp.gif
FINALLY i copped.. 
that color way above. 

its this one here right

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-417701/pgid-466003 

on NDC it says ORANGE??! and the pic makes it look slightly a bit..

but after searching the product code and seeing other pics it looks RED! and after seeing above pic its clearly red..

im hoping its like above and RED.

its discounted with 25% off code waffleiron so i had to cop.

i tried one in the store 11.5, fit true to size felt more cushion then my free run+2 and will allow me to run longer distance im hoping. usually only do 2 miles and ive been starting to feel the lack of cushion on the frees.

It's definitely Red IRL. I find it interesting that "Max Orange" translates to RED on the Ec1, while, on the LG3s, it translates to Infrared.

It's definitely Red IRL. I find it interesting that "Max Orange" translates to RED on the Ec1, while, on the LG3s, it translates to Infrared.

sweet i cant wait, really flew under the radar for me. dont like the lunareclipse 2 really. i dont like the volt lace eyelets i like the more simpler look though.
408582-011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom