Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Hey guys, how do these compare to Nike Free Run+ 2? I usually run about 3-6 miles. For my 2 mile a day run, they are fine. But when I run 5-10ks I could feel the ground more than I like and the comfort is gone. The thing is I've been using the Frees for a while. its good for walking, chilling, and few mile burst, but about the 4th mile thats when I start to feel some discomfort. it may have to do with my fat *##, not everyday someone considered "fat" runs that amount (10-11min mile pace)

I was thinking of the lunareclipse, maybe support my weight better.
I was 225 running at least 25 to 30 miles a week , I dropped down to 195 and increased my miles per week I have no issues with these shoes I Love them.  You might feel a slight discomfort around the heel it goes away once you break the shoes in.  Do you have a natural running gait? 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

was walkin in waikiki and a dude had these on...broke my neck for real
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
They're up on the UK Nike site, found them on some Asian sites too.  Tried to check Nike Customer Service but they don't have a release date for them...probably just overseas release with my luck, I wonder where the dude you saw in Waikiki got them.

he was likely a tourist from Japan or somewhere. VERY DOPE C/W  

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
They're up on the UK Nike site, found them on some Asian sites too.  Tried to check Nike Customer Service but they don't have a release date for them...probably just overseas release with my luck, I wonder where the dude you saw in Waikiki got them.

Hey guys, how do these compare to Nike Free Run+ 2? I usually run about 3-6 miles. For my 2 mile a day run, they are fine. But when I run 5-10ks I could feel the ground more than I like and the comfort is gone. The thing is I've been using the Frees for a while. its good for walking, chilling, and few mile burst, but about the 4th mile thats when I start to feel some discomfort. it may have to do with my fat *##, not everyday someone considered "fat" runs that amount (10-11min mile pace)

FR2s lack support/cushioning, and that seems to be something you'd prefer for your +2mi runs. If you opt for Nike, try the Eclipse, LG3 or Vomero.    

-edit-
That Blue/Volt cw is DOPE! But what I want to know is WHERE IS THE BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE cw?!? The Eclipse2s are already up on RRS.
mad.gif

FR2s lack support/cushioning, and that seems to be something you'd prefer for your +2mi runs. If you opt for Nike, try the Eclipse, LG3 or Vomero.    

-edit-
That Blue/Volt cw is DOPE! But what I want to know is WHERE IS THE BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE cw?!? The Eclipse2s are already up on RRS.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

A REAL NTer would've asked him where he got them! 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

A REAL NTer would've asked him where he got them! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-edit-
mad.gif

Yeah, unfortunately looks like Nike axed those CW's.
mad.gif

-edit-
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

-edit-
mad.gif

mad.gif

The Black and Orange color-way is available on NDC 

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

-edit-
mad.gif

mad.gif

The Black and Orange color-way is available on NDC 

^That's a different cw. The ones you're referring to are Anthracite (very dark Charcoal) and Max Orange (close to Infrared).
frown.gif

^That's a different cw. The ones you're referring to are Anthracite (very dark Charcoal) and Max Orange (close to Infrared).
frown.gif

Still lookin' for the black/white cw. Anyone know where i can copp an 11.5? Can't find the damn things anywhere.

Still lookin' for the black/white cw. Anyone know where i can copp an 11.5? Can't find the damn things anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom