Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

getImage

i dont want to hear anything about Luna Eclipse 2's until these drop, NIKE WHERES THE INFO??!
nerd.gif

anthracite for work, shield for play.... pic is terrible because the 3M is stupid reflective and there's no way i could use flash on my camera! a bunch of colorways are $46.79 on swoosh right now, so i might cop another pair....

edc168604d199e28d9de5da284f8d2b120ab7f13_r.jpg

anthracite for work, shield for play.... pic is terrible because the 3M is stupid reflective and there's no way i could use flash on my camera! a bunch of colorways are $46.79 on swoosh right now, so i might cop another pair....

edc168604d199e28d9de5da284f8d2b120ab7f13_r.jpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

was walkin in waikiki and a dude had these on...broke my neck for real
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
They're up on the UK Nike site, found them on some Asian sites too.  Tried to check Nike Customer Service but they don't have a release date for them...probably just overseas release with my luck, I wonder where the dude you saw in Waikiki got them.

getImage

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

Any confirmation if/when these will be released?  I'd love to see real pics but it looks like I might need them in my life.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
They're up on the UK Nike site, found them on some Asian sites too.  Tried to check Nike Customer Service but they don't have a release date for them...probably just overseas release with my luck, I wonder where the dude you saw in Waikiki got them.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I think I'm officially sold on the Shield version. Now, to find them under retail.
They are worth the $. Love this shoe, especially in these crappy Chicago winters. U might have to wait til Jan when LE2 drops for these to hit sale price.

I think I'm officially sold on the Shield version. Now, to find them under retail.
They are worth the $. Love this shoe, especially in these crappy Chicago winters. U might have to wait til Jan when LE2 drops for these to hit sale price.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yeah, I have a few prs but I know they're funnystyle about marking these down for whatever reason. Definitely going to do a bit of digging to find them at a price closer to $100 instead of $140.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yeah, I have a few prs but I know they're funnystyle about marking these down for whatever reason. Definitely going to do a bit of digging to find them at a price closer to $100 instead of $140.

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

ebay seller from taiwan sells em for 155 shipped.

just got a pair 

Well, I'll be... 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

ebay seller from taiwan sells em for 155 shipped.

just got a pair 

Hey guys, how do these compare to Nike Free Run+ 2? I usually run about 3-6 miles. For my 2 mile a day run, they are fine. But when I run 5-10ks I could feel the ground more than I like and the comfort is gone. The thing is I've been using the Frees for a while. its good for walking, chilling, and few mile burst, but about the 4th mile thats when I start to feel some discomfort. it may have to do with my fat *##, not everyday someone considered "fat" runs that amount (10-11min mile pace)

I was thinking of the lunareclipse, maybe support my weight better.

Hey guys, how do these compare to Nike Free Run+ 2? I usually run about 3-6 miles. For my 2 mile a day run, they are fine. But when I run 5-10ks I could feel the ground more than I like and the comfort is gone. The thing is I've been using the Frees for a while. its good for walking, chilling, and few mile burst, but about the 4th mile thats when I start to feel some discomfort. it may have to do with my fat *##, not everyday someone considered "fat" runs that amount (10-11min mile pace)

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I was 225 running at least 25 to 30 miles a week , I dropped down to 195 and increased my miles per week I have no issues with these shoes I Love them.  You might feel a slight discomfort around the heel it goes away once you break the shoes in.  Do you have a natural running gait? 

Back
Top Bottom