Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Finally ordered my first pair from Nike, the grey/volt colorway on sale, can't wait!
Where and how much?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

23phorlife wrote:
Smithfield, NC
919-989-6100

LunarEclipse - Grey/Blue (FSR) 
$74.97

I'm not sure if you can get 20% off through a phone order, but it's worth a shot.

Not a bad price, but I think I got the best color already and for almost half that.  If they drop to 40 also might grab a pair.

23phorlife wrote:
Smithfield, NC
919-989-6100

LunarEclipse - Grey/Blue (FSR) 
$74.97

I'm not sure if you can get 20% off through a phone order, but it's worth a shot.

Not a bad price, but I think I got the best color already and for almost half that.  If they drop to 40 also might grab a pair.

^Ageed. Stealth/Volt is the best cw for these. The Grey/Royals are the runners-up. I really want to get them, but I feel a pricedrop might be inevitable...

^Ageed. Stealth/Volt is the best cw for these. The Grey/Royals are the runners-up. I really want to get them, but I feel a pricedrop might be inevitable...

laugh.gif
.  Its gotta be.  If the volts hit 40, these gotta too.

laugh.gif

Ogs are becoming so much harder to find as the days go by. Still mad I passed on the black whites...

Ogs are becoming so much harder to find as the days go by. Still mad I passed on the black whites...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
the difference is that it seems like they made about 10x as many of the grey/volts.  even that store only has a couple sizes of the grey/royals.  i can't find a 9.5 or 10 anywhere but with the volts i could probably order 20 pairs in my size right now.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
the difference is that it seems like they made about 10x as many of the grey/volts.  even that store only has a couple sizes of the grey/royals.  i can't find a 9.5 or 10 anywhere but with the volts i could probably order 20 pairs in my size right now.

Can someone buy me a pair of Stealth/Chrome/Volt size 10.5 for $40 and ship to Canada? I'll pay shipping.

Can someone buy me a pair of Stealth/Chrome/Volt size 10.5 for $40 and ship to Canada? I'll pay shipping.

Originally Posted by quik1987

If anyone knows where i can get 10.5 cheap in the USA, i'll pay shipping as well. so far the cheapest 10.5 i found was 90 bucks shipped. if anyone can beat that. lmk please

Originally Posted by quik1987

If anyone knows where i can get 10.5 cheap in the USA, i'll pay shipping as well. so far the cheapest 10.5 i found was 90 bucks shipped. if anyone can beat that. lmk please

Back
Top Bottom