Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Worst things about this site:

(1) Cheap "sneakerdudes" who reside in Canada...
(2) Outright Laziness...

There are over 50+ pair available for $39.99 or under.  Do some damn leg work. 
eyes.gif

lol is this a shot at me?
have you been to canada?
lunareclipse going for 120us out here b
Ah, I wouldn't sweat it man, dude came in here just to be a prick. Notice how he's the only one to have found them for $39.99 and UNDER. lol yeah right
Yeah he was only joking because alot of people got them for $32 and bought multiples, me included.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

have you been to canada?
Ah, I wouldn't sweat it man, dude came in here just to be a prick. Notice how he's the only one to have found them for $39.99 and UNDER. lol yeah right
Yeah he was only joking because alot of people got them for $32 and bought multiples, me included.
I got mine for $39.99 + 30% off. $28.00 + tax and paid with 6 $5 gift cards from surveys. Pretty much got mine for free. Its the volt/grey ones. 

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

have you been to canada?
I got mine for $39.99 + 30% off. $28.00 + tax and paid with 6 $5 gift cards from surveys. Pretty much got mine for free. Its the volt/grey ones. 

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.

at least you can find the 001s some places. i've been looking for the 002s for at least 6 months and can't find a single pair in a 9.5 or 10. i've seen maybe 3 pairs on ebay total and not a single website.

at least you can find the 001s some places. i've been looking for the 002s for at least 6 months and can't find a single pair in a 9.5 or 10. i've seen maybe 3 pairs on ebay total and not a single website.

001 is gong to be an all time type shoe. That's the OG color way which got this line started

001 is gong to be an all time type shoe. That's the OG color way which got this line started

Shipping from Asia was quick. I wish the midsoles wouldve been more yellow as seen in the picture but they are Volt. Non the less, still sexy CW.

Shipping from Asia was quick. I wish the midsoles wouldve been more yellow as seen in the picture but they are Volt. Non the less, still sexy CW.

Back
Top Bottom