Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

The Black LS is now my favorite cw thus far with the Anthracite/Volt trailing. I really like how they revamped from the original LG1 outsole because I would find NUMEROUS rocks and pebbles in its crevices. I hated taking them out lol

One of my friends showed me a pic they were sent and that black volt red pair is insane. The above blog pic ^ doesnt do em justice

One of my friends showed me a pic they were sent and that black volt red pair is insane. The above blog pic ^ doesnt do em justice

E: WOW! I thought they already looked real GOOD from the blog pics. Your statement just raised my expectations lol

E: WOW! I thought they already looked real GOOD from the blog pics. Your statement just raised my expectations lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

well.... the pic was a poster so im pretty sure they photoshopped em a tad bit 
eyes.gif
but regardless... the shoe is insane. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

well.... the pic was a poster so im pretty sure they photoshopped em a tad bit 
eyes.gif
but regardless... the shoe is insane. 

Check in at your local FL, I believe my store is set to get these in shipment tomorrow.

Check in at your local FL, I believe my store is set to get these in shipment tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

luanrglide 3+  ???
I thought they aren't releasing till next year?
Hate to stray off topic but any word of the lunareclipse +2? I need more stability for my overpronation so I essentially preferred the eclipse over the glide.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

luanrglide 3+  ???
I thought they aren't releasing till next year?
Hate to stray off topic but any word of the lunareclipse +2? I need more stability for my overpronation so I essentially preferred the eclipse over the glide.

Back
Top Bottom