Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Need the all-black pair for work. Been rocking my all-black Lunarglide 2's for work and they're perfect for being on your feet all day. Also have a black/volt ID'd pair of Lunarglide 2's I use for running/casual and they're great.

These 3's are awesome. Plan on all-blacks and the black-red-volts. Release info can't come soon enough!

Need the all-black pair for work. Been rocking my all-black Lunarglide 2's for work and they're perfect for being on your feet all day. Also have a black/volt ID'd pair of Lunarglide 2's I use for running/casual and they're great.

These 3's are awesome. Plan on all-blacks and the black-red-volts. Release info can't come soon enough!

^really...i guess i can look out for my local stores to carry them, hopefully they are an upgrade to the +2s

^really...i guess i can look out for my local stores to carry them, hopefully they are an upgrade to the +2s

My FL just got the white/black CW to start.
We have about 15 different color codes in the computer so hopefully more to come soon.

photojlk.jpg

My FL just got the white/black CW to start.
We have about 15 different color codes in the computer so hopefully more to come soon.

photojlk.jpg

theyre on sale at the Finishline i work at for 99.99. sorry i havent tried em on yet, but i work tmrw so ill let you guys know how they feel.

theyre on sale at the Finishline i work at for 99.99. sorry i havent tried em on yet, but i work tmrw so ill let you guys know how they feel.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Hetty, did you try them on at all? If you did what was your initial impression?

Tried them on today and walked around with them for a bit
Very different than the Lunarglide 2.

-The forefoot isnt as wide (which I liked because I have narrow feet)

-There seems to be a bit more cushioning, especially in the forefoot.

-Seems to wrap up a little tighter in both the midfoot and heel.

Length wise the fit is very similar, width wise its very different.

Overall I liked them a lot upon first impression, but I am biased I seem to love every lunar. 

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Hetty, did you try them on at all? If you did what was your initial impression?

Tried them on today and walked around with them for a bit
Very different than the Lunarglide 2.

-The forefoot isnt as wide (which I liked because I have narrow feet)

-There seems to be a bit more cushioning, especially in the forefoot.

-Seems to wrap up a little tighter in both the midfoot and heel.

Length wise the fit is very similar, width wise its very different.

Overall I liked them a lot upon first impression, but I am biased I seem to love every lunar. 

@Hetty, thanks for letting us know, i think its the "seat belt" feeling from the midfoot strap that wraps around the foot. I can see a more lockdown fit on these.

@Hetty, thanks for letting us know, i think its the "seat belt" feeling from the midfoot strap that wraps around the foot. I can see a more lockdown fit on these.

Back
Top Bottom