Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

I have 3 or 4 pair of the LG1s & 2s. I plan on buying 2 more LG2 colorways.

I'm only planning on buying the Livestrongs of the 3s. They're the only ones that do anything for me.

I have 3 or 4 pair of the LG1s & 2s. I plan on buying 2 more LG2 colorways.

I'm only planning on buying the Livestrongs of the 3s. They're the only ones that do anything for me.

Ray: I've been feeling those colorways since they surfaced. Not sure if $30 is worth to pay for a membership for those though.

Ray: I've been feeling those colorways since they surfaced. Not sure if $30 is worth to pay for a membership for those though.

Double post.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm really debating paying that $30.

I wonder if a few of us can chip in the coin and order a few pairs. Won't be too bad in the long run.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm really debating paying that $30.

I wonder if a few of us can chip in the coin and order a few pairs. Won't be too bad in the long run.
nerd.gif

Those USAs look pretty good.

However- Nike and the USOC need to figure out what shade of blue they're going to use. navy? royal? royal and university blue? They've had an identity crisis for the longest time.

Sorry for the little uniwatch rant. I'm just waiting for my order from RRS to get here. And where are the LG3s on ID? Haven't been this excited for a shoe on ID... ever.

Those USAs look pretty good.

However- Nike and the USOC need to figure out what shade of blue they're going to use. navy? royal? royal and university blue? They've had an identity crisis for the longest time.

Sorry for the little uniwatch rant. I'm just waiting for my order from RRS to get here. And where are the LG3s on ID? Haven't been this excited for a shoe on ID... ever.

^ Don't worry ILLustRAYt. Your credibility is sound. I'm pretty sure between the free and lunar posts, you're the top contributor to nktlk running!

^ Don't worry ILLustRAYt. Your credibility is sound. I'm pretty sure between the free and lunar posts, you're the top contributor to nktlk running!

i want the women's pairs the most... but i wear a size 11 in lunarglides cause they fit tight... cant convert the size

Back
Top Bottom