Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Damn these got cleaned out crazy. Did not seem like a decent RD. 05fordgt 05fordgt how'd you do?

Buddy, you don't even want to know 😞😞

Been on multiple sites in multiple windows and ZIP! ZILCH! ZERO! NADA!

I don't even buy sneakers anymore unless it's something I want because I'm the old head tennis player (46) who saw these when I was young in the mid 80s and also saw Andre when he was 18 and saw that tennis wasn't a stuffy rich person sport having to wear bland white clothing. I wanted these and would have worn these into the ground. But I failed at 6 raffles and couldn't find anything. This hobby is NOT what it once was, I can tell you that!

IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg

Sheesh gawdamn 😳

BLEEP THESE A-HOLES!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

DAMN...another **** show........ too bad these couldn't have been a wide GR release...like every other retro

Buddy, you don't even want to know 😞😞

Been on multiple sites in multiple windows and ZIP! ZILCH! ZERO! NADA!

I don't even buy sneakers anymore unless it's something I want because I'm the old head tennis player (46) who saw these when I was young in the mid 80s and also saw Andre when he was 18 and saw that tennis wasn't a stuffy rich person sport having to wear bland white clothing. I wanted these and would have worn these into the ground. But I failed at 6 raffles and couldn't find anything. This hobby is NOT what it once was, I can tell you that!

Well I got you fam.. hit on another raffle so you got at least 1 sz 11 coming from me. You should have these bro. We'll figure it out and get them to you on DM.

DAMN...another **** show........ to bad these couldn't have been a wide GR release...like every other retro

That's not what Nike wants. They want the chaos and mayhem on release day to show they still got hit **** releasing, even though a boatload of Jordan retros are sitting on shelves. Such a stupid decision to make these a QS. What *******s the Nike corporate guys are!

That's not what Nike wants. They want the chaos and mayhem on release day to show they still got hit **** releasing, even though a boatload of Jordan retros are sitting on shelves. Such a stupid decision to make these a QS. What *******s the Nike corporate guys are!
preach

Well I got you fam.. hit on another raffle so you got at least 1 sz 11 coming from me. You should have these bro. We'll figure it out and get them to you on DM.

Buddy!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I can't thank you enough!! 🥲 Seriously, I have ZERO words! Please hit me up on DM and we'll get it figured out. Out of curiosity, what state you in? And I have a Pirate Ship account which makes shipping cheaper so I can handle that for you and just send you the label. I'll have to send you pics of my vintage Agassi clothing I've kept all these years that I played in many years ago. Your a good dude!! 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

Buddy!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I can't thank you enough!! 🥲 Seriously, I have ZERO words! Please hit me up on DM and we'll get it figured out. Out of curiosity, what state you in? And I have a Pirate Ship account which makes shipping cheaper so I can handle that for you and just send you the label. I'll have to send you pics of my vintage Agassi clothing I've kept all these years that I played in many years ago. Your a good dude!! 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏
Glad you’re gonna get them. You deserve it. KanyIZZY KanyIZZY is a good guy. 🔥

Will probably restock months from now like the Orlando Penny 1. This is Nike’s playbook. Create hype, fake “sellouts”, surprise SNKRS drop, Second Chance drop, and then other retailers get more stock. Glad I hit on the raffles. Only shoe I’ve been looking forward to. As an old head, I want shoes with no airbag so they don’t crumble. Been slowly selling off my collection.

Will probably restock months from now like the Orlando Penny 1. This is Nike’s playbook. Create hype, fake “sellouts”, surprise SNKRS drop, Second Chance drop, and then other retailers get more stock. Glad I hit on the raffles. Only shoe I’ve been looking forward to. As an old head, I want shoes with no airbag so they don’t crumble. Been slowly selling off my collection.
I’m just going to wait it out if I don’t get lucky somewhere. The hype will die out.

I guess I'm lucky with my size 8 this morning. Entered 3 raffles last week - Sneaker Politics, AMM and Social Status.

Struck out on Sneaker Politics, but managed to double up by winning both AMM and Social Status this morning.

I hate that Nike plays these stupid games with classics and screws over those that remember, appreciate and legitimately want them to wear.

Like I said, I got lucky, but this release was BS from the jump. Especially when they decided to attach Travis Scott to the hype train for these.

F these hypebeast kids and resellers. :smh:

nike's been doing this batch release for a while now. makes the buyers go all in from the start. it works for them since every thing that used to sit now sells out from the jump. the problem is you never know if this is the last batch.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY here is the jacket I will wear with these when my pair comes in.
PXL_20230623_143117091.jpg
PXL_20230623_143137582.jpg

Original 1994 Nike Challenge Court warm up jacket from when Agassi won the US Open as an unranked player. The start of his rebirth! Have had this since my senior year in HS (94-95 school year). I wore this on the tennis team when it was cold. Kept it in the closet. No fading, no yellowing, stretchy elastic (not crunchy). I'll wear this with a certain polo from a certain homage company I deal with. This is just one item of vintage tennis stuff I've kept. 👍

There will be many colors coming
The pair I got in sz 12 with help from an awesome niketalker I gave to my older brother cause he loved Mac thinking these would be easy to get 😂 man was I wrong

And I'll wear this hat with these!
PXL_20230623_144354231.jpg

This is a totally IYKYK from 1995! Won't lie. Been looking for one forever and was blessed to get this from a fellow OG Agassi thread buddy (and overall great guy) nismot nismot . He knows my love for Vintage Nike Tennis is long and endearing. This logo was the coolest ever!!

Back
Top Bottom