Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Same situation here, Johnny Mac being my idol...
Tried many raffles and got humiliated with this 10am joke.
Anyone who could help me to get a size 10. :emoji_call_me:(DM)

Your like me buddy. We're OG Nike tennis fans from way back. You also deserve a pair. I hope someone can Oop you a pair.

And I believe I've seen your screen name in the Agassi Retro thread. If I'm mistaken, come join us. It's a GREAT group who reminisce of the old stuff and share info if anything is coming down the line. 👍

if you was up in the late hours snkr room was a fast break layup, i didn't even bother posting links because it's the same ol story. 11am releases will be the same unfortunately, but i would recommend trying union LA and dsmny if they drop

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY here is the jacket I will wear with these when my pair comes in.
PXL_20230623_143117091.jpg
PXL_20230623_143137582.jpg

Original 1994 Nike Challenge Court warm up jacket from when Agassi won the US Open as an unranked player. The start of his rebirth! Have had this since my senior year in HS (94-95 school year). I wore this on the tennis team when it was cold. Kept it in the closet. No fading, no yellowing, stretchy elastic (not crunchy). I'll wear this with a certain polo from a certain homage company I deal with. This is just one item of vintage tennis stuff I've kept. 👍

Ahh man the feels.. this is SO dope to see man. Love helping folks and seeing folks win that should. I'm in NYC by the way and yeah we can do the ship thing if it makes it cheaper! Got me over here looking soft :lol:

bromance-friends.gif

if you was up in the late hours snkr room was a fast break layup, i didn't even bother posting links because it's the same ol story. 11am releases will be the same unfortunately, but i would recommend trying union LA and dsmny if they drop
What time did they drop? I wish I would’ve been up.

Buddy, you don't even want to know 😞😞

Been on multiple sites in multiple windows and ZIP! ZILCH! ZERO! NADA!

I don't even buy sneakers anymore unless it's something I want because I'm the old head tennis player (46) who saw these when I was young in the mid 80s and also saw Andre when he was 18 and saw that tennis wasn't a stuffy rich person sport having to wear bland white clothing. I wanted these and would have worn these into the ground. But I failed at 6 raffles and couldn't find anything. This hobby is NOT what it once was, I can tell you that!
I remember that HBX sold the Mac Attacks at retail, for a brief moment.

I would not be at all surprised if, once this madness with the raffles clears up, they magically get a re-stock and we're able to buy them at retail again.

I totally agree that this was a botched retro.

Nike basically screwed the resellers and the buyers alike. :frown:

And Travis Scott's involvement helped no one. Except maybe him.

Back
Top Bottom