Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

And I'll wear this hat with these!
PXL_20230623_144354231.jpg

This is a totally IYKYK from 1995! Won't lie. Been looking for one forever and was blessed to get this from a fellow OG Agassi thread buddy (and overall great guy) @nismot. He knows my love for Vintage Nike Tennis is long and endearing. This logo was the coolest ever!!

I am hoping that they retro that hat in 2025 along with Agassi's entire Australian Open kit.

All sizes on the sites are getting cooked within 30 minutes, with the usual larger sizes going first of course.

I figured this release might be difficult for some, but what's unfolded this morning is ridiculous.

This is why I have cut back on buying shoes...It should not be this hard to want to willingly throw money at a billion dollar corporation.

30 minutes? try 30 seconds bruh

This is a drop where you either had to 1) get extremely lucky on a raffle 2) find a local spot with no line or 3) have access to monitors. Stock looked to be relatively low, and with Nike telling everyone the exact stores they were dropping at it didn't make it hard for those with bots to target. I honestly didn't see much chatter in the discords at all about these so I think this is a situation with Nike intentionally producing a small amount.

And I def agree/believe having Trav do a hype beast photoshoot didn't help.

Appreciate it with the links fam but no size 12 anywhere thus far.

I hope people are right about another shock drop or something because i don't care too much for the other colors. OG or bust.

Ahh man the feels.. this is SO dope to see man. Love helping folks and seeing folks win that should. I'm in NYC by the way and yeah we can do the ship thing if it makes it cheaper! Got me over here looking soft :lol:

bromance-friends.gif

Your a good good dude buddy! 👏👏 And I'm glad you appreciate the photo I posted. Most won't know when it's from because the flaming ball logo was gone by then. This was actually the end of Challenge Court and the eventual introduction of the "Tennis Sucks" campaign. Which was SUPER DOPE!! That commercial of Andre & Pete jumping out of rue taxi, putting up a portable net and having an match in the street, which Andre wearing the pirate bandana AND a long sleeve shirt under the 95 Aussie Open wire fence polo with his black/dark teal LWP (my #3 grail but thankfully still have my old pair from 95 still wearable).

Not sure how far in NYC you are, but I'd almost be willing to drive to someplace in Jersey to meet up & just give you cash. 👍 A REALLY good pizza shop in Bordentown if that isn't too far of a drive for ya. But I'm guessing tolls are a PITA right now so shipping probably would be best.

Thanks again buddy. You're one of the best peeps on here! 👍👍🙏🙏🤝

Why aren’t these on SNKRS again ? Smh
Once the option of SNKRS was off the table and we just had these boutique websites that are killed by bots, it was a wrap for me. And that was most likely going to be an L. Had these back in the day (discount table purchase, like some of the images in here can show). Really wonder what the reason was for them not being on SNKRS. It's pointless to keep refreshing these boutique websites for a restock.

Still on the retail or less bus. If resale is the only option, then there is no option for me.

I was praying these were gonna move similar to the Air Ship Tech Grey's and as soon as I seen the Travis Scott photoshoot I knew it was over.

Once the option of SNKRS was off the table and we just had these boutique websites that are killed by bots, it was a wrap for me. And that was most likely going to be an L. Had these back in the day (discount table purchase, like some of the images in here can show). Really wonder what the reason was for them not being on SNKRS. It's pointless to keep refreshing these boutique websites for a restock.

Still on the retail or less bus. If resale is the only option, then there is no option for me.
wouldn't be surprised if it's a shock drop on snkrs.

Yep. You said it perfectly.

These neighborhood releases really screw over people. I’m stuck to trying online and it is bot city.

I am hoping that they retro that hat in 2025 along with Agassi's entire Australian Open kit.

If they do I'll bankrupt myself, lol. I still have the 95 Warmup Jacket (and it still fits) and the shorts which I played in SO MUCH that spring with the shirt as well (though I can't find it right now. It's at my folks place somewhere) and the LWPs.
PXL_20230623_161306968.jpg
PXL_20230623_161411786.jpg
IMG_20200226_164107.jpg

Yeah, if they do this collection (which I would be shocked if they did) I'd buy 2 pairs of every court piece (shorts, shirts, jacket, the hat, bandana) and IF and it's a REALLY REALLY BIG if, they retroed the LWP, I'd buy 2 pairs instantly of the teals and the white/reds. 👍

I got more vintage Agassis to share if you want to see them 👍

If they do I'll bankrupt myself, lol. I still have the 95 Warmup Jacket (and it still fits) and the shorts which I played in SO MUCH that spring with the shirt as well (though I can't find it right now. It's at my folks place somewhere) and the LWPs.
PXL_20230623_161306968.jpg
PXL_20230623_161411786.jpg
IMG_20200226_164107.jpg

Yeah, if they do this collection (which I would be shocked if they did) I'd buy 2 pairs of every court piece (shorts, shirts, jacket, the hat, bandana) and IF and it's a REALLY REALLY BIG if, they retroed the LWP, I'd buy 2 pairs instantly of the teals and the white/reds. 👍

I got more vintage Agassis to share if you want to see them 👍

Wow! So Nike was still using the burning ball logo in 1995. :emoji_astonished:

I always thought that they scrapped it after the '94 spring collection.

Unfortunately, I don't own any of the OG stuff since I would have been too young at the time.

The outfits that I really want are the 1990 US Open Agassi kit, the '94 US Open kit and the 1992 Marina blue Agassi kit.

Do the shirts fit anything like the cropped polo or fireball crew from the 2020 release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom