Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I have a Size 8 to opp, in hand and ready to ship, heads up these run a bit narrow!

After striking out everywhere online this morning, and hitting on no raffles, I drove downtown to one of my local spots and got there 30 minutes before they opened. To my surprise I was the only one in line. Two people walked in right behind me when they opened without waiting. They only had half sizes so I went a half size up. From there I ran to another spot that was opening an hour later and was the 2nd person in line. By the time they opened there was only 8 people and 6 of us seemed to actually really want the shoes. I was able to cop my actual size there. I got home and tried them both on and half size up was the way to go. The size 8 that I am opping were tried on (only the right shoe) but are in hand and I can ship today.

This was the hardest I have ever worked to get a pair of shoes but well worth it. These are great!

Last edited:

Another fail with Premier and Rsvp :sick:

Lol

Premier with pp just kept spinning

What a flub up. And now back to forgetting these existed

Nike, you’re losing out on some impulse buys from vets here.
Edit:
And then suddenly captcha wants to have me solve 3 puzzles

Frustrating.

Well I got you fam.. hit on another raffle so you got at least 1 sz 11 coming from me. You should have these bro. We'll figure it out and get them to you on DM.

Buddy!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I can't thank you enough!! 🥲 Seriously, I have ZERO words! Please hit me up on DM and we'll get it figured out. Out of curiosity, what state you in? And I have a Pirate Ship account which makes shipping cheaper so I can handle that for you and just send you the label. I'll have to send you pics of my vintage Agassi clothing I've kept all these years that I played in many years ago. Your a good dude!! 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is the way to go; good stuff! Kinda crazy how much more difficult these are compared to the Flight Huaraches. Nike giving the right products to the wrong teams.

I didn't go for these, but I've just been following this thread around the same time I was following the Flight Huarache thread.

I cannot wait for the idiots gobbling up all this stock to have to unload all their pairs for $90 when they realize two weeks from now that kids only want the ones with a backwards swoosh and the only people left who want the OGs are 40+ yrs old lol

Wow! So Nike was still using the burning ball logo in 1995. :emoji_astonished:

I always thought that they scrapped it after the '94 spring collection.

Unfortunately, I don't own any of the OG stuff since I would have been too young at the time.

The outfits that I really want are the 1990 US Open Agassi kit, the '94 US Open kit and the 1992 Marina blue Agassi kit.

Do the shirts fit anything like the cropped polo or fireball crew from the 2020 release?

That was the last year for the flame ball. It was relegated to a small external tag on the shorts (and it's a SMALL tag) and it's a next tag inside the shirt, so you can't see it). 👍

I have more from 1994. I have the OG polo in white/purple and I have the black shorts with the logo on the one leg. Those shorts were short! No spandex on those but when I wore them on my HS tennis team, I had spandex shorts I wore under everything. 👍

In terms of fit, do you mean the shirts from 1995 from the AO?

That was the last year for the flame ball. It was relegated to a small external tag on the shorts (and it's a SMALL tag) and it's a next tag inside the shirt, so you can't see it). 👍

In terms of fit, do you mean the shirts from 1995?

I'm sorry. I meant the half zip polo from the 1990 US Open.

I've heard that it fits completely differently from the 2020 reissue half zip polo.

I was just wondering, if you had the shirt from the 1990 US Open, could you tell me what the fit was like compared to the reissue?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry. I meant the half zip polo from the 1990 US Open.

I have heard that it fits completely differently from the 2020 reissue polo.

Thanks in advance!

I didn't have the original 1990 polo, BUT I do have the OG Cerise ATC IV crop polo still. That thing fits similar. Cropped and VERY wide! A goofy fit but it's what it was back then. The new one fit more like a regular polo but with a cropped front. Whenever I wear it, I wear a snug workout sleeveless undershirt under it, so the crop doesn't come up too much 😂😂

I have a Size 8 to opp, in hand and ready to ship, heads up these run a bit narrow!

After striking out everywhere online this morning, and hitting on no raffles, I drove downtown to one of my local spots and got there 30 minutes before they opened. To my surprise I was the only one in line. Two people walked in right behind me when they opened without waiting. They only had half sizes so I went a half size up. From there I ran to another spot that was opening an hour later and was the 2nd person in line. By the time they opened there was only 8 people and 6 of us seemed to actually really want the shoes. I was able to cop my actual size there. I got home and tried them both on and half size up was the way to go. The size 8 that I am opping were tried on (only the right shoe) but are in hand and I can ship today.

This was the hardest I have ever worked to get a pair of shoes but well worth it. These are great!
@bfresco

This release reminded me of the Orlando Penny release last year. Sold out instantly. Resell got up I passed wasn't paying almost double for them. Then this year to our surprise restocked a few times.

I didn't have the original 1990 polo, BUT I do have the OG Cerise ATC IV crop polo still. That thing fits similar. Cropped and VERY wide! A goofy fit but it's what it was back then. The new one fit more like a regular polo but with a cropped front. Whenever I wear it, I wear a snug workout sleeveless undershirt under it, so the crop doesn't come up too much 😂😂

Gotcha! 👍Yeah, I have a friend who has both the 2020 reissue 1/2 zip polo and the OG 1/2 zip polo from the '90 US Open.

We were able to figure out that my size XL (reissue polo) fits about the same as his size M (from the '90 US Open.) 😆

I've been trying to figure out if I need to order a size M or L with the OG polo.

I'm usually an L with Nike but their stuff fits a lot differently today than 20-30 years ago (as I'm sure you're aware.) :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom