Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

IMG_3302.jpeg
IMG_3303.jpeg

👀😯
Swoosh tears away to reveal a different color

It's never a good release when you can't even add to cart with in 30 seconds of the drop.
I had maybe 6 tabs open and only one (Bodega) I got to cart which got jacked by the time I could checkout.

It's never a good release when you can't even add to cart with in 30 seconds of the drop.
I had maybe 6 tabs open and only one (Bodega) I got to cart which got jacked by the time I could checkout.
Seriously. I kid you not, every site I tried I bet my size 11 sold out by 20 seconds. It was awful yesterday.

I’m not a fan of Mac and I hate tennis.

And I still wanted the shoe because it’s a cool old school lookin shoe/retro 🤷‍♂️ nice colorway too.
Cool old school lookin shoe & nice colorway? WTF you are talking about? Weren’t you the one that
mentioned you never really wanted this shoe, but suddenly started feeling after you’ve seen the pix of the rapper (who is waaay younger than you if you were really born in early 80’s) you admire rocking this pair?

What's funny is the take in here originally wasn't that Travis hype wasn't **** but here we are now I don't fw him but the kids do lol

Cool old school lookin shoe & nice colorway? WTF you are talking about? Weren’t you the one that
mentioned you never really wanted this shoe, but suddenly started feeling after you’ve seen the pix of the rapper (who is waaay younger than you if you were really born in early 80’s) you admire rocking this pair?
I don’t answer questions. I’ll just say I’m a huge Travis fan 🌵

Kinda figured it would be the color of the SS logo…they aight, I got the blue pair and the orange/green pair over em

Crackly leather AND tear-away that reveals a seeming unrelated color? Not head over heals for that, but will probably be impossible to get anyway. The first OG grey/black colorway is the only one I've seen that I've HAD to have. The black/whit and burgundy/white are maybes depending on material quality. Hopefully NIke doesn't go this route:

What's funny is the take in here originally wasn't that Travis hype wasn't **** but here we are now I don't fw him but the kids do lol
The kids will be happy and can cop the actual TS collab. I believe it’s been confirmed.

Perhaps it isn’t a hype train but rather bigger sizes flying as per usual.

I think the other GR colors will probably be pretty easy to get, and maybe this OG colorway restocks later

niketalk is also the #1 home of salty Ls

The kids will be happy and can cop the actual TS collab. I believe it’s been confirmed.

Perhaps it isn’t a hype train but rather bigger sizes flying as per usual.
Not that's not what was said be real y'all thought he didn't have pull it's ok. I'm just stating when I first saw Travis I knew it was a cheap way to build hype yet people were in here swearing up and down that wouldn't be the case

Back
Top Bottom