Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Hope the blue pair is this easy aswell
IMG_6775.jpeg
Blue pair the one!

Hit on AMM and SS raffles and then got an invoice for two pairs from Discord raffles yesterday (which I let go), so I could have ended up with four pairs of size 12s. Hopefully this, and the lack of interest here, means that it was an easy cop for all interested. Looks like, as of now, there are still a good selection of sizes still available for 11 and smaller.

Also, I see that the black/white colorway is loaded on SNKRS for a 9/7 release. Hoping this is an easy cop as well.

BWAttack.jpg
These are fire in person

Last edited:
Looks like the Travis Scott version of the OG Attack is actually happening. I really hope that any Attack hype transfers over to that and the actual OG release prices will go down. I'm greedy and want a 2nd pair. Also, those white/black/grey are a must.

These (along with the TS AF1 Utopias) are just lazy. Hopefully there is actually a little more effort in this release than what those pictures show.

Y'all already know that's normally Nike's business model with saturating the market with rehashing classic or recognizable models and then putting some extra branding on them to be "innovative" with it. Or it's just another ploy to drum up demand and sales.

What's disappointing is that they don't rehash preferred retro stuff they have in their possession. Like they could rehash Converse basketball shoes from the '80s & '90s that are still liked since they've owned them since 2003.

Travis Scott is a garbage human being and each collab is more trash than the last.

New album is pretty good, but I think it was best at first listen. This is the first of his albums that I've actually listened to in its entirety and I feel like he is very much like Kanye. I mean in that the production is very interesting, the tone of his voice (robot or not) is good, and he has some good melodic sensibilities, but when you start picking up on the lyrics (or you can no longer ignore them) it becomes less appealing. Also, 90% of the features are garbage (exceptions being Beyonce and Westside Gunn, maybe Weekend).

EDIT: Just remembered that SZA stole the show on that one joint, Sampha was good, and Future and 21's features were aight

Last edited:
New album is pretty good, but I think it was best at first listen. This is the first of his albums that I've actually listened to in its entirety and I feel like he is very much like Kanye. I mean in that the production is very interesting, the tone of his voice (robot or not) is good, and he has some good melodic sensibilities, but when you start picking up on the lyrics (or you can no longer ignore them) it becomes less appealing. Also, 90% of the features are garbage (exceptions being Beyonce and Westside Gunn, maybe Weekend).
Travis music is a hit or miss with me I'm stuck in the 80s and 90s when it comes to music

Your first few lines really resonated with me, I'd never really intentionally played one straight through either....

Haven't been back to it since around the drop but sonically I really enjoyed the first 2 passes on the home hi-fi.

Tried it after that in the car and could not really connect and haven't gone back since.

I grabbed all the vinyl sets with that $5 promo so maybe I'll give it another spin if that Travis' garbage logistics operation ever actually ships them.

What has he done to be a garbage human being?
Pretty much everything. Anyone who has ever gone into a crowd and punched a fan is a lowlife. He took zero responsibility for his dumpster fire of a show that killed people. The way he carries himself is trash. His music sucks.

I could keep going, but there's nothing to respect or admire about that man and I feel bad for the dads with sons who think he's the guy.

Back
Top Bottom