Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Pretty much everything. Anyone who has ever gone into a crowd and punched a fan is a lowlife. He took zero responsibility for his dumpster fire of a show that killed people. The way he carries himself is trash. His music sucks.

I could keep going, but there's nothing to respect or admire about that man and I feel bad for the dads with sons who think he's the guy.
No bystanders! Stop being a 🐱 relax lol typing paragraphs, stick to Taylor Swift

Pretty much everything. Anyone who has ever gone into a crowd and punched a fan is a lowlife. He took zero responsibility for his dumpster fire of a show that killed people. The way he carries himself is trash. His music sucks.

I could keep going, but there's nothing to respect or admire about that man and I feel bad for the dads with sons who think he's the guy.

And I'm sure you are perfect. Thanks for being God's gift. Cheers.

3B60ADA1-55D9-4A89-B748-9B20E50AE81A.jpeg 86ED197A-6500-4AFF-9710-08E7ED65F29E.jpeg
Do these look worn by any chance to you guys. Also they said they had heel drag and a dirty outsole, with no pics of that Stoxkx by the way. They also came from them also smh

Grey OG's are obviously more iconic, but the White/Black OG's are just so much more cleaner and nicer looking. :pimp:

The grey/black color-blocked toe box on the grey pair, particularly from the birds eye view, is just not a good look.

3B60ADA1-55D9-4A89-B748-9B20E50AE81A.jpeg 86ED197A-6500-4AFF-9710-08E7ED65F29E.jpeg
Do these look worn by any chance to you guys. Also they said they had heel drag and a dirty outsole, with no pics of that Stoxkx by the way. They also came from them also smh

I would say those could be DS.. Had like 3 pairs and all of them had a similar crease to some degree there.

IDK about the sole and having no images but that's pretty normal with these. The leather is really soft so this could happen by being in the box a certain way.. or maybe it was tried on but this looks normal.

I would say those could be DS.. Had like 3 pairs and all of them had a similar crease to some degree there.

IDK about the sole and having no images but that's pretty normal with these. The leather is really soft so this could happen by being in the box a certain way.. or maybe it was tried on but this looks normal.
Thanks I appreciate the positive feedback. Anyone looking for these still dm me

Back
Top Bottom