Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

.....Politics in ATX let them go today huh? Might have to try my hand at the Dallas store tomorrow....

Quick question for anyone who has these already. Did you get the same size as any pair of Jordan 1 High's you own and do they fit similarly. Just want to know so I can put the right size in for the raffles that are out there. Thanks so much.

Quick question for anyone who has these already. Did you get the same size as any pair of Jordan 1 High's you own and do they fit similarly. Just want to know so I can put the right size in for the raffles that are out there. Thanks so much.
Everyone’s saying they fit TTS. I went TTS as well. Haven’t worn yet though, but I believe that to be accurate.

I just wore my pair today (thanks again to youngpablo youngpablo !) and they're TTS
200w (13).gif

Yeah I think we’re good, guys. Been reading the comments on IG and gen Z is overwhelmingly not having/feeling these lol. And I’d say even a majority of millennials (my generation) aren’t either. More pairs for those who want em for sure. The onslaught of online hate of these is hilarious.

Yeah I think we’re good, guys. Been reading the comments on IG and gen Z is overwhelmingly not having/feeling these lol. And I’d say even a majority of millennials (my generation) aren’t either. More pairs for those who want em for sure. The onslaught of online hate of these is hilarious.
No matter what the younger generation feel, I at first need Nike-JP to release them here in Japan…. No info for the domestic release AFIK.

Seriously. Reading some of the comments online are hilarious....

"What the hell are these....orthopedics?"

"These look like some old-man Sears department store specials."

"Nike is just copying the NB 550, these are terrible."

:lol:

Nike is desperately trying to find the next cheap to manufacture retro silhouette they can pump out now that dunks and Jordan 1’s aren’t hitting like the used to as instant sell outs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nik...nted-air-maxes-air-jordans-pile-up-2023-5?amp

I still think these will sell out but I don’t think they will be reselling for a lot.

I wish I was as desperate as Nike

You know Nike isn’t happy unless they’re winning the hype contest.

All y’all cool kids wearing Sambas and new balance and Nike doesn’t like that.

Last edited:
You know Nike isn’t happy unless they’re winning the hype contest.

All y’all cool kids wearing Sambas and new balance and Nike doesn’t like that.
Nike is doing just fine.

None of these brands cut me a check so I won’t be pledging any allegiance to specific brands.

My fave is the weenies who dedicated their entire lives to AJI and Yeezy boosts melting down bc their shoes aren’t “cool”

Piece of advice. Wear what u like folks

Back
Top Bottom