Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Every site sold out within a minute (I felt they were selling out too quickly to post links here). Based on the monitor, looks like Bodega had larger stock than most other shops. Shops such as WishATL had 32 pairs, Lapstone 52, while Bodega had 137 (reminder these are estimates)

Good week. 12 secured in these and the cork dunks. Horchata is a little cherry on top...

Congrats if you got through, this one is a unicorn in big sizes at retail.

Welp, looks like my fears of getting four pairs of these for my brother have been put to rest... I went like 0-for-8 on raffles and every site sold out ASAP at 10am :smh:

funny how one dude said old heads in this thread were gatekeeping when this is the exact ish we complain about with Nike's BS on classic kicks. this stupid release style nowadays makes it easier to not deal with the brand

Yeah that clown can go **** himself!

I had these in 4th grade.. Hope the kids understand what they are getting.. SMH.

I was kicking myself yesterday when my GOAT offer got selected. Hate paying resell. Guess it worked out...

Damn, everybody in here going for size 12? Myself included. Just went like 0-8 on draws and FCFS sites in like 5 mins lol.

In and out
IMG_0429.jpeg

RaiderRed806 RaiderRed806 Got anything snide to say now? The real fans who wanted these get shut out but we're "gatekeeping"? Yeah, FOH! The stupid hypebeasts are already throwing their orders up on SX for that quick small flip profit.

This is EXACTLY why I blew out most of my collection. This **** is not what the hobby was about! This isn't fun. It's complete BS! If retail is double, I won't get these! Won't pay stupid resale and I know I'm not alone. Shame as myself, wallyhopp wallyhopp , CHillTennis CHillTennis , ARK ARK , and others who are the true tennis junkies who keep the torch for vintage Nike tennis alive in the Agassi thread, want these, but can't. Such bleeping BS!

Struck out left and right. Can’t believe these are finally out but another nightmare to actually buy.

Back
Top Bottom