Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

This release reminded me of the Orlando Penny release last year. Sold out instantly. Resell got up I passed wasn't paying almost double for them. Then this year to our surprise restocked a few times.

There is a slight difference though between the two. The Mac's are listed as both a QS and from SP. I honestly don't see these restocking. The other colors down the road, yes.

IMG_2014.jpeg

Already on foot with these. Happy to have the OG Retro shoes with the OG racquet!!!

I may throw a pair of orthotics from my Tennis shoes in and try to play in these. Im not expecting much performance wise though. As for the racquet, I’m slight afraid actually use it. There are some hairline cracks and the racquet means to much to me to risk it.

So QS and SP means "major contempt on Nike's historical/sentimental customers with minimal stock/availabily and let's ignore some continents like Europe" if i understand well their way of thinking.

I am so pissed off, yes. Highly frustrated to not cop my dream shoes, my fantasy.

I may boycott Nike and Travis Scott big time. And now i will unsubscribe from all these useless newsletters...

I don't even think any places got the unicorn size 12.5.

My city's spot did not have a 12.5 this morning. Would've grabbed if possible.

This was not a fun release. I haven't lined up for sneakers in years and this reminded me why. Wasn't even a long line but resellers ate up the big sizes immediately. I was going for my personal size 13, and a 12 to oop for a friend - and they were both gone in the first 6 people smh.

Ended up grabbing an 11 to see if my boy can make it work, but may be able to oop to an NTer if he passes up.

IMG_2014.jpeg

Already on foot with these. Happy to have the OG Retro shoes with the OG racquet!!!

I may throw a pair of orthotics from my Tennis shoes in and try to play in these. Im not expecting much performance wise though. As for the racquet, I’m slight afraid actually use it. There are some hairline cracks and the racquet means to much to me to risk it.
THIS IS WHAT WE HERE TO SEE! 💪💪💪

Gotcha! 👍Yeah, I have a friend who has both the 2020 reissue 1/2 zip polo and the OG 1/2 zip polo from the '90 US Open.

We were able to figure out that my size XL (reissue polo) fits about the same as his size M (from the '90 US Open.) 😆

I've been trying to figure out if I need to order a size M or L with the OG polo.

I'm usually an L with Nike but their stuff fits a lot differently today than 20-30 years ago (as I'm sure you're aware.) :wink:

I bought an XL in my crop polos and I bought an XXL in the alternative polo because that polo was just sized SO WRONG! Was a slim fit. If someone wanted it to fit like the OGs, meaning loose with extra length at the bottom to move around, you had to go up 2 sizes. A lot of the clothing was just so messed up. Don't even get me started on those painted oversized flame ball t shirts. Just horrific sized. Like a tent.

IMG_2014.jpeg

Awesome vintage stick buddy! Yeah, if there are ANY cracks in the frame, don't use it. I have an original Agassi Head Radical Trisys 260 from 1994. The ones made in Austria. Bought it many several years ago off eBay and it almost looks new. I only hit sparingly with it. I'll NEVER play an actual match with as I would be crushed if I nicked it up or chipped it. Keep that racquet you got safe. Heck, maybe look on eBay for another. You'd be surprised what's out there in great shape. I still look for a Orange Donnay Pro One Limited Edition (Andre's 92 Wimbledon stick).

This was not a fun release. I haven't lined up for sneakers in years and this reminded me why. Wasn't even a long line but resellers ate up the big sizes immediately. I was going for my personal size 13, and a 12 to oop for a friend - and they were both gone in the first 6 people smh.

Ended up grabbing an 11 to see if my boy can make it work, but may be able to oop to an NTer if he passes up.
If he passes up I’ll take em.

This reminds me of when the hot lava ATC 2s dropped in 2014. They threw a QS on the label for that too and even with being 10th in line at the Nike store I couldn't get a 12 or 12.5.

Wow…, went to sleep before pressing post reply button for the following and now, 8 additional pages w/ full of struck out reports after waking up?? And since it seems like we get only 1 store raffling this one here in Japan and off course, I took L, I guess the chances for me to copp this at retail or close to retail is completely gone…

Didn’t really care for em back in the day, but Travis got me needing these now 💪🏾😎
Damn.., this is exactly what I was afraid of….

Back
Top Bottom