Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Wow…, went to sleep before pressing post reply button for the following and now, 8 additional pages w/ full of struck out reports after waking up?? And since it seems like we get only 1 store raffling this one here in Japan and off course, I took L, I guess the chances for me to copp this at retail or close to retail is completely gone…

Damn.., this is exactly what I was afraid of….
yup...called it too. He has too much influence and, unlike his other flop releases, these are a nice colorway

Anybody who's tried these on - how does the sizing compare to the recent run of Air Trainer 1s?

Anybody who's tried these on - how does the sizing compare to the recent run of Air Trainer 1s?
From everything I saw on videos and other, TTS is the preferred choice. They look long too but I guess it's an illusion.

I was able to land a 9 from Oneness but needed a 10.5, no site had that size unfortunately

Also the Travis Scott stuff is annoying to throw on the hype but I think I'm more mad that they couldn't even give us another CW out of that collab smh. I'm hoping his collab doesn't have the same effect on the OG Grey pair that the Blue Union 1s had on the Storm Blue 1s cuz those shot up afterwards smh. I don't think Nike gon let this be it tho

There amazing in Hand one of the best niketalker hooked me up on a pair already but I gifted them to my even older brother cause he loved Mac when we were kids
I’m glad they did them right. McEnroe is my favorite tennis player of all-time too. I grew up with Mac and loved his passion, his volley game, and his matches against Conners. I hated that guy, but they both pushed each other to be greater.

What a mess this release was. Nike just couldn’t help themselves. For them to purposely lure resellers, botters and hypebeast towards this shoe was a disgrace to actual fans. What a complete and utter joke. That said, I just checked and resell is surprisingly not even all that bad on these lol. If I didn’t already have a pair I’d definitely copp if that was my only option. Y’all had me thinking average resell was like above $250 or something :lol:. (It’s not lol)

What a mess this release was. Nike just couldn’t help themselves. For them to purposely lure resellers, botters and hypebeast towards this shoe was a disgrace to actual fans. What a complete and utter joke. That said, I just checked and resell is surprisingly not even all that bad on these lol. If I didn’t already have a pair I’d definitely copp if that was my only option. Y’all had me thinking average resell was like above $250 or something :lol:. (It’s not lol)
Well, with fees I can buy my size right now for $204. Not really loving that at this moment…but I’m bitter. :rofl:

Fought the mid-day traffic to hit Bait for FCFS and they only had on pair left, size 11.5. I copped even though they were a half size big for me (usually size 11 in Nike/Jordan), thinking maybe they’re snug with that slender toebox…
Dead wrong. Tons of room in the toe, so much that I might aim for a 10.5 next time. Oop’d em to a friend for retail. Back on the hunt.
IMG_5728.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom