Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Was hoping to possibly grab myself a pair of these OGs once I was able to lock in my brother's, but didn't want to go the resale route. Sz 10 is only like $160 on StockX, tho, so that's not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. I'm still looking for Jackie Robinson Dunks, too, so this might be a good opportunity to flip one of my high-value pairs for both *shrug*

Last edited:
So, coming from someone that's awaiting a pair to be shipped by the seller to Stock X, I say...There's hope for retail!

I was running errands today and noticed a new Hibbet in the area. I walked in, talked to the chick that greeted me...asked when they'd opened this location -- "Saturday", she said. I figured I might be in luck, so I asked..."Did y'all happen to get the Nike Attacks at this location?"

"Let me check..." She heads back to ask someone...Out comes the manager. Immediately tells me no but I continued the convo about them opening this past Saturday...He starts responding back about the shoe in question, "Check back next week...they're still sending us stuff..."

I reiterated, "The Nike Attack? You know what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, I know! We might get em but just keep checking back with me."

I wrapped the convo by saying that this was feeling like the Air Trainer SC with the random shipments and whatnot. He concurred...
So, there's stock yet to come, it seems!

Man oh man these jawnz are too good. I think I may double up

Just caught up on this thread. FWIW my cop story is this : Was in Chelsea Saturday morning ( day after release) because my girls wanted to check out a popup. As I walked around I noticed SNS around the corner. Popped in and didn't expect to see them on display so I casually looked at other stuff without thinking to ask. Next thing I know some dude is at the counter asking if he can buy 2 pairs. I overheard the salesgirl say you can but you have to pay with 2 diff cards. A minute later she brings out 2 pairs and rings him up. I went ahead and asked my for my 8.5 and surprisingly it was available even got to try it on ( unheard of right ? ) Moral of the story, don't assume ! BTW, up .5 if you're wide foot gang, they are narrow, half up solves it for me though.

Was hoping to possibly grab myself a pair od these OGs once I was able to lock in my brother's, but didn't want to go the resale route. Sz 10 is only like $160 on StockX, tho, so that's not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. I'm still looking for Jackie Robinson Dunks, too, so this might be a good opportunity to flip one of my high-value pairs for both *shrug*
There's a big jump from size 10 to 12 which is going for $290 after taxes and fees! Still no 12.5 have surfaced anywhere so I might have to try a 13 if I ever see a drop in price or a restock.
With my luck I'll find out those will be too long after getting them in hand.

There's a big jump from size 10 to 12 which is going for $290 after taxes and fees! Still no 12.5 have surfaced anywhere so I might have to try a 13 if I ever see a drop in price or a restock.
With my luck I'll find out those will be too long after getting them in hand.

In the same boat, will share how the size 12 goes....... :smh:

I remember for a few years ago it was the small sizes that were taxing. My pair came in along with some TMNT I ordered. Shout to the homie blacklion23 blacklion23 as always.
20230628_141834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom