Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Going to the pavement this weekend.
IMG_4370.jpeg

Going to the pavement this weekend.
IMG_4370.jpeg

Really don't like that you style on us harder than Wyld Stallions...

But i love competition. Word to Nautica.

So let's bring it if it ain't been broughted yet.

So bring it on... because...

Oh and trust, I'll be back... with Mac.

And you can baleedat.

Well this is interesting. Odds are it'll be a complete bust of a promotion, but what if the "Social Currency" really provides access to maybe something like an additional color way?

This initial color way does look good in the pics.

"Select boxes will receive a booklet of Social Status “Social Currency” stamps, an item unlocking a future experience as part of the Social Status x Nike Attack journey."

We need those white blue and green ones someone posted that picture of a while back . I really hope those do come out sometime eventually

The white variants emerging with the white mesh and white leather don't really appeal to me - I find them too monochromatic. The OG Grey and Black works well because of how the panels contrast to accentuate the silhouette.

Great silhouette but for the reason above Red Crush / Black White / Royal would be a pass for me.

Would love a CW comprised of a grey suede toebox with perhaps contrast white meshing (similar styling to the front of the Military toebox on 4s); I think the blue Social Status shoe may feature this combo although the suede looks like a very light grey in pics I've seen so far.

Nevertheless, I'm glad Nike are pushing this shoe.

Sold out. Looking for just one pair for retail. Not interested in these retro+ colorways

Yeah, all those basic team colorways are not coming near me unless they turn into under-retail beaters... just don't think I'll ever wear them.

I have wayyyy too much piled up to go on the completionist journey with Macs. Glad we got "some" special stuff, tho.

The white variants emerging with the white mesh and white leather don't really appeal to me - I find them too monochromatic. The OG Grey and Black works well because of how the panels contrast to accentuate the silhouette.

Great silhouette but for the reason above Red Crush / Black White / Royal would be a pass for me.

Would love a CW comprised of a grey suede toebox with perhaps contrast white meshing (similar styling to the front of the Military toebox on 4s); I think the blue Social Status shoe may feature this combo although the suede looks like a very light grey in pics I've seen so far.

Nevertheless, I'm glad Nike are pushing this shoe.
I agree with you. The thing for me is I already got a ton of white/blue and white/red kicks so I’m not too big on new cws unless it’s something really special. The new cws don’t move the needle so it’s only OG cws for me

I have an opportunity at a pair. I’m wondering on sizing, is it true you need to go up .5 size in these. Everyone and their momma on YouTube is saying they fit MAD tight….

Want a couple opinions from you on on the fit length wise at least.

I have an opportunity at a pair. I’m wondering on sizing, is it true you need to go up .5 size in these. Everyone and their momma on YouTube is saying they fit MAD tight….

Length is fine for me as a true UK11/US12.

They're narrow, so there's a feeling of the sides of the forefoot spilling over the sides of the front of the shoe (where the ventilation holes are).

Personally TTS was fine. They fit perfectly in length. Despite being narrow, I wouldn't half size up. I find mine to be really comfortable.

I'd swap all my Jordan 4s for pairs of these. They're more comfortable, old skool cool and *cough* *cough* more age appropriate for me now.

I’m thinking .5 up, but I’m Captain Widefoot 🤷🏾‍♂️

I went TTS and they fit fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom