Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Hit on both Social Status and APB for size 10 :wow:

That's wild that a bunch of us are hitting 2x on these....

Can't see these hitting the UK.

Hoping the number of hits results in resell coming down to something I'd be prepared to pay.

We're getting the Red Crush over here... but I've got hankering for the Social Status pair now lol

Dude you act like we can’t see the pictures of the OGs compared to these lol. You sound like that cat who brought his 2000 infrared AJ6s to the store to tell the young workers how the new retros aren’t as good. You sound ridiculous lol. There’s OG collectors with the actual OG Mac Attacks who aren’t even complaining about these. You don’t have the OGs. All you have if that horrid pair of knockoffs that you posted. Trying to pass them off as the OG. Like I said, get the hell outta here with that trash :lol:.
Of course you can't say anything of substance because you don't know anything.

I've seen and held OGs in person and handled about 25+ pairs of this release.

You didn't even know what this shoe was until Travis Scott.

Lol yeah you obviously don’t know me. I’m just going to let you talk and believe what you want. I‘ve been around and known about Mac Attacks long before any Travis Scott association but I won’t waste a minute of my time trying to prove that to you. Anyway, God Bless man. Enjoy your day.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the fact that there are a GOOD AMOUNT of older sneaker heads on here, who are into different shoes, like, I don't know, VINTAGE TENNIS! Not everyone is into the "insert hyped shoe of the week".

There are a lot of us oldheads who have been waiting for these to come out for A LONG TIME as some of us actually played tennis for a long time and remember Johnny Mac wearing them before he went to the AT1s. Not everyone is into this TS Hypebeast crap. I could care less about him. All he did was make it harder for the true fans of the OG shoe to actually get a pair. God help us if he starts wearing an Agassi shoe. Then I'll (and a bunch of us in the Agassi thread) be bleeping pissed! He can do whatever the F he wants to a new shoe or a Jordan. But leave some of the vault classics alone!

Oh, and before you think of maybe saying I'm a young guy who doesn't know. Try again. 47, been playing tennis since the mid to late 80s, so these shoes mean A HELL OF A LOT to me!

Last edited:
nutshell-internet.gif

If you folks want to stop swinging your rackets around we can get back to photos and less bickering. I promise you that none of the energy you’ve spent belittling each other is going to do anything remotely positive for your day to day. Oh, and none of the rest of us give a flying tennis ball f*** ☺️

I decided to skip the SS release completely. I like the color way but not a fan of the swoosh once “revealed”.

Sitting at the Lexus dealership waiting for Halle BlueBerry in my Johnny Macs. These are a comfy lounging shoe. Hit 2 pairs of OGs, the only other color way so far I’m eyeing are the blues 🩶💙 (bonus pic of Halle 😁)
IMG_5077.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 1,840
Been super selective w sneaker cops this past year or so but at least one pair of these were a must. Glad it was an easy grab in my size. Dont hate the undercolor but plan on keeping the silver parts. These and the ATC were some of the first ahoes I was envious of as a yout’. Don’t expect them to be quality or like the OGs but not mad at them either. Rock what you like 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom