Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Lol I just got mine from kith just popped up at the door and they just sent tracking after delivered and how is kith return they said only gift cards

Better than some of these boutiques. A lot of them treat raffle and release day purchases as "Final Sale" with no return options.

I said it in an earlier post. If Nike wanted to do an alternate colorway, they should just do one using Hot Lava! I can't Photoshop, but if someone could Photoshop a pair of the white/reds, and then the red swoosh, the lower heel panel and ankle collar into Hot Lava, and make the mesh on the toe black like the OGs, and the outsole either black or Hot Lava, they would sell like hotcakes.

It would be a cool twist since there is photos floating of John wearing the ATC IIs (along with the full outfit) with Andre when they played doubles together. Just a thought. 👍

I think I remember that picture of McEnroe wearing Agassi's kit from the 1990 US Open.

They played a doubles match together (maybe San Francisco) in early 1991.

I'm pretty sure that is where it's from.

Def rocking these w/ red
IMG_9774.jpeg

Just got my SS attacks delivered and it didn't come with the food stamps. Were the food stamps for in store only?
My SS pair came with the food stamps thrown in the shipping box, my AMM pair didn't come with them...go figure

Reactions: lyl
Man, I'm starting to think I might not get either pair of my Red Crush joints. Won the raffle at AMM but have not received any updates with tracking/shipping info, and I got tracking info on release day for the pair I purchased on release day from Sneaker Politics, but tracking hasn't updated in 6 days. Might be going from 2 to zero pairs of these shortly.

Last edited:
My SS came through.

Although their quality and colours are very nice, the provided laces are more like 6mm in width, whereas I prefer a more traditional width so I put in some normal laces I had from other pairs - I'm undecided as the colours on the originally included laces are the best matches but I quite like my alternate greys (from the recent OG AJ1 Low Black Cement). The sail aren't too bad either.

Appreciate any thoughts.

20230727_111219.jpg

20230727_111054.jpg

20230727_111129.jpg

20230727_111024.jpg

Good mail day... as my crush came through also.

Went all out Attack for these... ha ha (wasn't what I'd call easy since we only got the Red Crush in the UK but happy). Gonna ease off these for now and put some miles on them.

What's your favourite? OG Grey and Black is mine.

20230727_151634.jpg

Just paid £190 with shipping and fees for the OG Grey off StockX. US resell is ok, but us UK fans getting destroyed on price for these. I'll be wearing these things heavy to get my money's worth.

Back
Top Bottom