Social-Status-Nike-Mac-Attack-Social-Currency-DZ4636-102-Release-Date-1.jpg

Social-Status-Nike-Mac-Attack-Social-Currency-DZ4636-102-Release-Date-6.jpg

Social-Status-Nike-Mac-Attack-Social-Currency-DZ4636-102-Release-Date-7.jpg

Social Status Nike Mac Attack Social Currency Packaging Box

Social-Status-Nike-Mac-Attack-Social-Currency-DZ4636-102-Release-Date-9.jpg

Social-Status-Nike-Mac-Attack-Social-Currency-DZ4636-102-Release-Date-10.jpg

ReddIt

Yeah done on the SS colours.

Not enamoured by the prospect of a Travis version but that's the next development for the Mac Attacks that I'm keeping my eye on, otherwise I'm happy with the OG, Crushes and Silver Linings.

Anybody know We’re I can sz swap the ogs. I got an 11 need an 11.5. Surprisingly they aren’t snug width wise. it was the length for me. Origin bought of stockx, buts it’s like a $60 loss buying then selling the right size.

Soooo, everyone remember the PJ Tucker pictures with the three pairs of Attacks that included this green/gum pair? Anyone know if the other two pairs are coming out as well, or are those friends and family pairs? I'm not a huge fan of translucent blue soles on the one pair, but the white/black is certainly up my alley.

Damn it, the 3M/reflection is 🔥… I’m good though lol

The first release, silver/pink social status also had the same 3M accents.

Wonder what the cut-out portion color behind the green unveils on these upcoming ones.

Still need the og greys... would probably go a full size up on those. These things run really narrow in the camel toe box.

The first release, silver/pink social status also had the same 3M accents.

Wonder what the cut-out portion color behind the green unveils on these upcoming ones.

Still need the og greys... would probably go a full size up on those. These things run really narrow in the camel toe box.

It’s like felt orange

Soooo, everyone remember the PJ Tucker pictures with the three pairs of Attacks that included this green/gum pair? Anyone know if the other two pairs are coming out as well, or are those friends and family pairs? I'm not a huge fan of translucent blue soles on the one pair, but the white/black is certainly up my alley.
I guess this confirms that we are still getting the other colorways:

9C15C7D5-391C-41D7-A2A3-B338DE307EDD.jpeg

Done on the Macs for the moment. Do got these on foot today though.

20230820_194747.jpg

Big turn for me on these... out of the three that I own (OG, SS1, Red), this is the one I am most looking forward to breaking out. Like others, I am cool on Macs for now.

Big turn for me on these... out of the three that I own (OG, SS1, Red), this is the one I am most looking forward to breaking out. Like others, I am cool on Macs for now.

The OGs are by far and away my most favourite but there's no doubt that I love the silhouette. Like you I have the Crush, OGs and Silver Linings. Appreciate them all.

Anyone know what time the Social Currency (White/Green) Mac Attack Social Status raffle closes tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom