EXACTLY

"Murph"

For time: 
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

This workout was one of Mike's favorites and he'd named it "Body Armor". From here on it will be referred to as "Murph" in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.

Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you've got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

GOD BLESS USA!!

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td]725183[/td][td]072[/td][td]BLACK/GUM MED BROWN//VOLT[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1 AMP[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]010[/td][td]COOL GREY/BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET/WHITE[/td][td]
NIKE METCON 1
[/td][/tr][/table]
These are both looking like the end of APR... maybe MAY -

Fresh 
Fresh.. is there any pictures of the 704688? I know you have probably answered this already but do you know when finishline might have a restock on any of the colorways? also do you think there is a chance they will be hitting stores or just online?

thanks in advance

Am I the only one that finds the Black/Anthracite to be one of the better colorways? I'm all for that pop, but I think the Volt colorway is the only one that really did it really well.

Am I the only one that finds the Black/Anthracite to be one of the better colorways? I'm all for that pop, but I think the Volt colorway is the only one that really did it really well.

Totally agree. They are much nicer in person as well IMO. Though I find the orange/blue/blk pair to be nice as well. I think we also agree because the blk/cement 3s are one of my fav Js lol

I saw on the Luke's locker Instagram that they have limited quantities of the black/anthracite and camo metcons, but they aren't doing phone orders on them. Only in store, so if you live in Texas now is the time to pick some up.

I saw on the Luke's locker Instagram that they have limited quantities of the black/anthracite and camo metcons, but they aren't doing phone orders on them. Only in store, so if you live in Texas now is the time to pick some up.
Yeah.  I emailed them today and Luke wouldn't budge.  Said in-store only.  Kind of a bummer.

Yeah.  I emailed them today and Luke wouldn't budge.  Said in-store only.  Kind of a bummer.
I was lucky enough to do a phone order from them early saturday and they probably received a lot of calls about them and decided to do in store only. Hopefully that colorway comes out online soon and not until the end of april, but if places are getting them and selling them now, i'd say within maybe two weeks they might get released? just a guess. 

The more I see of the camo, the more I like them. And I'm definitely gonna need another pair of these with the way im beating the ones I already have lol

Agree - the black colorway looks great - I've had it since launch and still enjoying it very much.  Waiting

I was lucky enough to do a phone order from them early saturday and they probably received a lot of calls about them and decided to do in store only. Hopefully that colorway comes out online soon and not until the end of april, but if places are getting them and selling them now, i'd say within maybe two weeks they might get released? just a guess. 
Thanks to spookymulder, I also got my order in Saturday morning for the camo pair - should receive later this week. 

I've never been one to chase down new sneaker releases, so this is all new to me.  That said, I have to say Nike's handling of the Metcon release has me scratching my head.  Is this how Nike operates with all their shoes?  I would have thought any new colorways would release first on NDC before any 3rd party retailers would get.   With the Lava available only on Finish Line and the camo colorway only available from Luke's, you would think these are specific to those retailers, or at least, are of limited production compared to the original 4 colorways.  I thought I read somewhere on this thread about a limited release Metcon colorway - not sure which that is.

I'm excited to get the camo pair this week. I've never been into shoes like this before either, I got into crossfit and then heard about these shoes and for whatever reason I've been hooked on them. I just received the lava colrway today from Finishline, they came a day early and i'm very pleased with them, they look great. Yeah i heard about the limited release pair too, I've heard some stuff that it's the royal blue and yellow ones, but not sure how true that is. Only time will tell.

:nerd: lol i'm guilty of posting the luke's locker info. I wonder how many of their stores gotten calls about it since saturday

just helping the NT xFit Fam :nthat:

I just went on Instagram and saw someone post that stock photo of those blue metcons and I read their post and they said that they talked to someone that works at this sports store (not sure where though) and they said that the store was receiving the black and anthracite metcons in the begging of April, along with a "josh bridges" model, which I'm guessing is that grey and gum color. Just a heads up.

I just went on Instagram and saw someone post that stock photo of those blue metcons and I read their post and they said that they talked to someone that works at this sports store (not sure where though) and they said that the store was receiving the black and anthracite metcons in the begging of April, along with a "josh bridges" model, which I'm guessing is that grey and gum color. Just a heads up.

Speaking of instagram, I noticed @rodrigofresh posted a pair of "sprite" metcons. Any info on these?

nerd.gif
lol i'm guilty of posting the luke's locker info. I wonder how many of their stores gotten calls about it since saturday

just helping the NT xFit Fam
nthat.gif
I got an order in at 10am as soon as the fort worth store open so thank you

Well thought I had to size down on these but they're too snug, even with thinner socks.  =P

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are any size 14s around anywhere? My box owner wants a pair but he can't find a 14 anywhere.

I wore mine today and I will say they impressed me on the squats. We did a 90% 2x2RM Front Squat. The felt excellent.

The metcon was 50 thrusters, a 800m run, 30 thrusters. It was great again and no complaints.

We did 1 min emom shuttle sprints and this is where my only complaint was. The shoes were slipping off my feet. I will say we did these inside and we have a mixture of rubber matting and wooden olympic stations. So it was a mixture of slipping and too much grip. My shoes slipped off my feet once on each foot. I had to stop and tightened them down a lot more and they did just fine after that. If you have to do things like shuttle sprints where you're cutting, stopping, jabbing etc. you have to tie these guys down. Otherwise they impressed me a bunch and they didn't cramp my feet like the nanos usually do with thrusters.

Just my short review. I beat them up already in one day :lol: I will need another pair.

Back
Top Bottom