NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks for the explanation, I've been out of the shoe game for years. When I wanted a pair of jordans I would goto the mall at 4am and wait. Wish I had some computer program to do that for me back then! lol
I've been in this for just over a year now so atcs and bots are all too familiar. I wish for those days that lining up at a store! Sounds kinda fun. Even in my short time I can see how stuff has changed with securing anything online. Can't really count on coppin much manually unfortunately.

Sports Authority has the black/ Anthracite available on their site right now in some sizes.  My local store will have the OG Volt available for purchase tomorrow, Ill be grabbing as many pair as they let me. If anyone is looking for them let me know. 

Thanks for the explanation, I've been out of the shoe game for years. When I wanted a pair of jordans I would goto the mall at 4am and wait. Wish I had some computer program to do that for me back then! lol
Seriously. Now it's all online, but as it should. Camp outs, even though they still go on, led to fights, assaults, and thief. These days though, online sales lead to bots and ATC. Resellers always find a way.

I would say a good amount of the people are using the shoe for working out of some kind. The lurkers and resellers buying them probably not so much

Its probably more than anyone thinks, seeing how crossfit has engulfed the fitness community. Personally speaking Im a sneaker head, but have been doing CF for 3 years now. 

Sports Authority has the black/ Anthracite available on their site right now in some sizes.  My local store will have the OG Volt available for purchase tomorrow, Ill be grabbing as many pair as they let me. If anyone is looking for them let me know. 
Where are you located (I'm in socal)? I'm looking for a 9.5 in the OG volts. if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. 

Where are you located (I'm in socal)? I'm looking for a 9.5 in the OG volts. if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. 
Im in florida and my Sports Authority locations (3 in my town) all have 20+ pairs of OG Volts and Blue Lagoons. Just stacks of them. The manager said they haven't moved any. Im the only person that has been in to even ask about them.

just got to my desk this week... opened the forum and there is 322 new posts.... no way i can look through everything, if i missed anyone questions this week please lmk! 

just got to my desk this week... opened the forum and there is 322 new posts.... no way i can look through everything, if i missed anyone questions this week please lmk! 
Do you know of any color ways finish line will be releasing this week?  Or anytime soon?

Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs have lost me as a customer.  Their ordering / inventory system is so screwed and has pissed off many people.  I refuse to order anything from them even if it shows in stock.  

wore my metcons for a day already and noticed that my right shoe's insole has 4 air bubbles in it on top wtf..

Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs have lost me as a customer.  Their ordering / inventory system is so screwed and has pissed off many people.  I refuse to order anything from them even if it shows in stock.  
I have tried to warn people about this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom