NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

OG volt still tied for best CW with orange/blue lagoon imo. I'd put the Fraser reds in 2nd but overall pretty disappointed with CWs so far.

Just received my black Metcon 1s from Finishline.  I'm a longtime Nike fan, and have never fit into Reebok well including the Nanos.  The Metcon's fit amazingly, and actually look really good in the anthracite color.  I was worried they would be "bland" after looking at all the colorways, but there is nothing sleeker than a dark shoe in my opinion.  For those holding off for other colorways, the anthracite looks REALLY sharp in person.  I was ready to get the camos, but some pictures of that colorway haven't been flattering.  Although, some recents posted in this thread look great.

ONE issue.  They misspelled the word "rubber" on one of my shoes; see pic below.  Of course, I call FNL and they say, "bring it into a store for an exchange".  Not sure I want to give up a shoe for a misspelling.  

View media item 1474027

The little bit of extra sole that would've been shaved off for the extra letter is gonna throw off your balance with that extra little bit of ruber when doing front squats, I'd say by about 7.2% frontal plane displacement.

Honestly this is a pretty serious error and I'd look out for my safety. Go for the exchange bruh. Don't want your shoulders to get clapped on a bad power clean.

according to who? the camos release tomorrow
laugh.gif
I talk to people at Nike directly daily, and have seen stock for the  next month..There are no more on this side of the ocean. Prebooks are what everyone is getting and selling.

Has anyone heard anything about running into fake metcons? Just ordered some from a site that could be fake. As soon as i get them in I'll take some detail pics.

Last edited:
...but they have metcons on sale! :lol:

yeah, it doesn't look good

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea of all the upcoming CWs will fit a bit large like the reds. Will be important in snagging any upcoming releases as may need to size down .5.

Has anyone heard anything about running into fake metcons? Just ordered some from a site that could be fake. As soon as i get them in I'll take some detail pics.
They don't list any half sizes higher than 8.5.  In my previous experience, if sites don't list half sizes in the 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 then they are most likely imitations.

Good luck though

I placed an order there today for three pairs but after reading all of this, I have asked them to cancel my order. Hopefully it works.

worst case, If they charge me, I will refute the charge and it will be a chargeback against their company.

worst case, If they charge me, I will refute the charge and it will be a chargeback against their company.
Bro, worse case is they go crazy with your card info and buy all kinds of stuff!!! Cancel it, they may just sit on the info for a few months before they decide to go to town!

Back
Top Bottom