NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Call scottsdale back. They didn't have the camo in 9.5 but atleast I found out in about 2 minutes.

do they even make met cons in 5.5? trying to find a pair for the gf. or is my best bet to wait for the women's c/w 

I just called and they don't have a 9.5 in camo. Does anyone know of somewhere to call that would have the 9.5?

do they even make met cons in 5.5? trying to find a pair for the gf. or is my best bet to wait for the women's c/w 
they go down to a size 4 in some colors check rouge for some of the May releases waiting for the gray and purple for my wife

Niketown in Las Vegas has The Reds, Camo and the Black in all sizes
Thanks bro, was able to place a phone order with them! Wasn't feeling the Lava Reds when they first dropped, but they have finally grown on me. So I said what the hell and copped those too! This is getting expensive, thank God I don't have to pay for a crossfit membership lol.

ive been looking for that size 6 also for my wife, probably best bet would be to wait for the may release. My wife likes the gray and purple ones on rogue says early may release. Even locally when stores have metcons the smallest i find is a 8
I will have 6's in several colors in a few weeks. Grey/Gum, navy/volt, violet/ grey

I've had my Romaleos for almost 3 years now. Best 150 bucks ever spent. I was just giving the rest of the board an update on how snatching heavier felt. 9/10 times, I never wear my regular shoes when I lift. I actually hate it. But everyone sees all these CF athletes wearing their nanos or regular shoes when they lift and they think it's a good idea to emulate them. :smh:

I'm still flabbergasted when I see Froning snatching 300 in nanos.

Cuz anytime I'm squatting underneath heavy weight, I feel like I'm going to fall backwards on my heels. I never have that feeling whenever I'm squatting with an elevated heel.

With Froning's technique and strength and the help of actual oly dedicated shoes, I bet he can snatch 350 something. His best is 330 ish I believe.

Last edited:
Gonna be driving through Chatt in a month, hopefully Fastbreak has grey/gum then so I can just drop in and grab em.

Mike D, do you have anything in a 6.5 right now for my wife? What about 11 for me?

Last edited:
Thanks all for the help in this thread. Finally copped these.
YCaopuM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom