***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Still no swingman shirts but saw one pair of these at richard's.  They also had a few of the white/gray version that we've seen before.

Also saw these new PE gloves in the new eastbay catalog but there not online yet.  I'm not really impressed.  Nothing that special about them besides the numbers.  At least last year they had the 2low logo and Mauer's was a PE colorway.  Hoping BBX gets PE's again and has better.

Ah yeah those BG's are pretty boring but the Cano ones match my number and team color so I guess it will be like getting ID BG's this yr at the very least. For how much cool new stuff they released to players last yr it's been a pretty boring set of nike baseball gear this year I must say.

^, you are joking right? :tongue: Actually, NB has a lot of comfy cleats from what I have heard.

Yeah that is the first pair I've liked and I have heard they are really comfortable so I might try a pair out this yr now that the ID's are out and I'm not a huge fan.

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and thought this fourm was really cool, so i made an account.

I'm a freshman in highschool and our team colors are navy and yellow. Sorry for joining so late.

Yeah i've tried on the N1 before and liked it a lot but the last few gloves I've owned have been Rawlings and really found nothing wrong with them. Overall which do you think is better?

I've tried just about every brand of glove (although they are all 1b gloves) and I agree with you Rawlings is the best combo of close to game ready and quality. Although I haven't used any of the high end Nike gloves just one of the $100 ones and didn't like it, while the A2000's I've had I could never really get to fully break in so that was my main problem with them. I'm sure others will have more detailed opinions on infield gloves for you.

Anyone get any gear for Xmas?

I've tried just about every brand of glove (although they are all 1b gloves) and I agree with you Rawlings is the best combo of close to game ready and quality. Although I haven't used any of the high end Nike gloves just one of the $100 ones and didn't like it, while the A2000's I've had I could never really get to fully break in so that was my main problem with them. I'm sure others will have more detailed opinions on infield gloves for you.
Anyone get any gear for Xmas?
I got the new under armour trainers for baseball, not the cam newton ones. Highly recommend them, very comfortable

Heres some stuff I got.

Few retro caps, figured I would show off the fancy bonsai tree with them ! Mickeys Place was the only site I could find the 97 Tigers. It was my first ever 5950 fitted, good to have it back in the collection.

Diamond Elite V "Interlock". Little disappointed, would prefer the classic style since I wear all mine with the strap undone. Still happy to have them in red/white though. Posted a close up of how the elastic 'strap" works, and the other ones to compare.

Last edited:
Got the new Revis trainers, love em. Very comfortable and easy to move around in (like trainers should be). Couple EvoShield sleeves too which i desperately needed. Might be getting the EvoShield 3/4 shirt, anyone know how that is?

Aaron check your inbox.

Like nikesource said, basically just have to scour eBay for older stuff to pop up.

Wish the baseball backpack had more pockets, but it will do the job for random trips to the diamond/cages

So by next Monday can someone create a new thread to reflect 2013? Should we make it purely Baseball or still have Nike Baseball as the main thread? The reason I ask is, I don't want people to feel left out if they have stuff from other brands they want to share.

So by next Monday can someone create a new thread to reflect 2013? Should we make it purely Baseball or still have Nike Baseball as the main thread? The reason I ask is, I don't want people to feel left out if they have stuff from other brands they want to share.
I this it should be back to the idea of encompassing all brands

I liked the "MLB Feet" threads of years past but I like that guys share their own ****.

Back
Top Bottom