***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Well, a couple of q's will you play indoors mostly and not outside? I don't know your homeland on how cold it gets and you said October uhh not being a smart tush here. I know you have a time zone difference but a month zone because we are in december now lol but seriously, the nike thermalite feels like that stretchy sweater you use to wear when you were a kid and it feels ok but I always found the hyperwarms acceptable and this also, which I just placed an order recently. The new version is on top and below was the old version
whered you find the one on the bottom?

I was curious what everyone thought, for baseball season this year i am wearing red stir-ups, and I haven't made up my mind wether i want the red nike vapors or the red nike swingman cleats, the new ones. Suggestions?

well i see the thermalite says it is compression. i live in texas tho and i wanted to be able to wear it even when it wasnt THAT cold, so i dont know if the thermalite is too warm or not? ideally i was thinking long sleeve compression(not core or fitted or whatever) with the swoosh in the middle of the collar, and a material thats not too hot. thanks

Is it getting close to start watching Marshalls/TJ's/Ross for equipment again?  I found some great deals there for bg'z, cleats and baseball ect. in 2012. Wanted to make the community was in the loop for 2013 when the time is right.  

Question.. any word on a restock or another place to find the Swingman t-shirts ****'s had?  Not a local store for me and still bitter that I missed out when they were online... specifically the galaxy Swingman t-shirt.. I needed that one.  

Looking forward keeping the style on-point for 2013.. off and on the Diamond 
glasses.gif

Happy Holidays MLB NT'erz!  

Is it getting close to start watching Marshalls/TJ's/Ross for equipment again?  I found some great deals there for bg'z, cleats and baseball ect. in 2012. Wanted to make the community was in the loop for 2013 when the time is right.  

I am on the hunt for a red nike catchers chest protector for my buddy, grey/white accent colors are fine. If any of you guys see anything, I would be happy to pay extra for your time! Just dont want to pay 100 plus for the ones at retail.

dont know if anyone has ever seen these there kinda old but nike has been making cc sabathia cleated versions of jordans, like the concords and the m8s. theyre sick i wish i could get a pair.

Finally an exclusive color of the new Nike BG's....pretty good looking will order when they hit the website. The magazine is from baseball express and it's a white/red/navy color if people can't tell from the pic.

Last edited:

I am on the hunt for a red nike catchers chest protector for my buddy, grey/white accent colors are fine. If any of you guys see anything, I would be happy to pay extra for your time! Just dont want to pay 100 plus for the ones at retail.

Np man.. I'll keep a look out for you here in the Bay Area. Red gear tends to sit so if I see anything reasonable ill pick it up.

Finally an exclusive color of the new Nike BG's....pretty good looking will order when they hit the website. The magazine is from baseball express and it's a white/red/navy color if people can't tell from the pic.
saw those in the mail today.  Yeah I'm also happy we're finally seeing some good colorways.

Back
Top Bottom