***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

if only the A's didnt have to wear white cleats, Chavez' cleats would be way hotter in a dark green or black based colorway

1st, it looks to me like the Yanks shirt is Navy with grey sleeves.... 

Seems like a logical next progression from last years "Ash with team color set in sleeves" to this years "Team color with secondary color ragaln sleeves" (PHI is Red/Royal and BAL is Black/Orange)

2011 MLB SS
32-21352-Y.jpg

Add to that, there is history for this type oif shirt, I bought my kids (all three of them) the Mariners version (Navy body w/Teal collar and sleeves) of this last spring...... It's my favorite M's shirt of any kind, it KILLED me that I couldn't get myself one.
happy.gif

%24(KGrHqIOKjoE6T-PY,9LBOt1v+YdKw~~60_3.JPG

Originally Posted by Jud 8

Seems like a logical next progression from last years "Ash with team color set in sleeves" to this years "Team color with secondary color ragaln sleeves" (PHI is Red/Royal and BAL is Black/Orange)

2011 MLB SS
32-21352-Y.jpg

Add to that, there is history for this type oif shirt, I bought my kids (all three of them) the Mariners version (Navy body w/Teal collar and sleeves) of this last spring...... It's my favorite M's shirt of any kind, it KILLED me that I couldn't get myself one.
happy.gif

%24%28KGrHqIOKjoE6T-PY,9LBOt1v+YdKw%7E%7E60_3.JPG
Are you talking about the old Pro Combat shirts?

2011 MLB SS
32-21352-Y.jpg
this is my favorite undershirt. anyone know where you can still buy them?

@ chezzer - No, I was referencing the youth shirt I posted. The pic above is a Cubs model but i purchased the M's version for my kids.

@ ZachAttack - I've seen them @ Marshalls/TJMaxx and Ross recently.......

No the swingman is a more cotton dri fit rather then a compression dri fit I bought a navy swingman shirt so thats how I know

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

2011 MLB SS
32-21352-Y.jpg
this is my favorite undershirt. anyone know where you can still buy them?
On the bay they are floating out there but so far the one's I have picked up have no MLB logo on them.

@ Spider - Is the Swingman shirt loose, standard or fitted?
depends on what size you buy but if you get something bigger its loose smaller its fitted

I'm in the process of driving a car cross country from New Jersey back home but spent a day in NY and made a pit stop to take a tour of Yankee Stadium. In the pro shop there they had 2 pro combat shirts, one was the standard undershirt with the swosh on the neck and logo at the chest but they also had a shirt I had never seen before. It was a long sleeve shirt with the swosh at the neck and logo at the chest again but was very very thick and had dimples over 3/4 of the shirt. But it's almost like a hybrid it has some of the soft material on the bottom for the standard undershirt and then the dimpled fabric stitched together. Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about or have seen it but I have a pic that I'll post when I get home.

Originally Posted by spidermena

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a7068c5e9#ht_499wt_1316
sweet lord. where is this guy getting Heyward's BG's that arent even in his size?! (There is NO WAY that J-Hey wears a Large).

no kidding but they'll be pulled off because they aren't gonna reach what the seller wants for them thats what happened to the last BGs. Don't understand why they don't just put a reserve price
One pair got sold outside of eBay (was address in this thread) he made a deal with somebody for like $50 and then got another offer the next day and sent the guy (somebody on NT) money back said they were "ripped"

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

Would you guys reccomend MCS' for infielders? I've been using metal for while but the lower MCS prices are tempting.
Was discussed last year I'll try sum it up. MCS much more comfortable (feels more like wearing regular shoes) Some people noted they can occasionally slip wearing them (I've never had that experience) I wear MCS the majority of games but keep a pair of metals in my bag all year and if the field is muddy I wear metal b/c bad weather the dirt just gets stuck in the cleats so I go metal for that scenario but MCS the rest of the time.

Originally Posted by eagles137

I'm in the process of driving a car cross country from New Jersey back home but spent a day in NY and made a pit stop to take a tour of Yankee Stadium. In the pro shop there they had 2 pro combat shirts, one was the standard undershirt with the swosh on the neck and logo at the chest but they also had a shirt I had never seen before. It was a long sleeve shirt with the swosh at the neck and logo at the chest again but was very very thick and had dimples over 3/4 of the shirt. But it's almost like a hybrid it has some of the soft material on the bottom for the standard undershirt and then the dimpled fabric stitched together. Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about or have seen it but I have a pic that I'll post when I get home.

I am wondering if the second shirt is the Hyperwarms? Like this
127947453.jpg
only in the Yankee colorway. Can you provide pics? I know it is a bad picture but I am assuming the little dimples are these little holes all around the shirt?

Back
Top Bottom