***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

25a7kle.jpg

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by andy114

Best cleats for catcher?
Pretty sure most would say catching/pitching should be metal.
Nah. Been a catcher my whole life. I like wearing MCS because it is much less wear and tear on the inside of your foot and your arch. It feels like you're wearing sneakers. Metal can get caught sometimes. I feel like catchers and corner guys should love MCS because they do so much time standing/squatting in one position. I got the Jordan Jeter Cuts for this season. 

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Originally Posted by andy114

Best cleats for catcher?
Pretty sure most would say catching/pitching should be metal.
Nah. Been a catcher my whole life. I like wearing MCS because it is much less wear and tear on the inside of your foot and your arch. It feels like you're wearing sneakers. Metal can get caught sometimes. I feel like catchers and corner guys should love MCS because they do so much time standing/squatting in one position. I got the Jordan Jeter Cuts for this season. 
I think it also has a lot to do with the type of dirt you're playing on. MCS create less of a hole where your feet are, but sometimes on certain fields the dirt's packed hard enough that it doesn't matter what type of cleat you wear.

Originally Posted by eagles137

25a7kle.jpg
Thanks for the pic.
It is confirmed it is a Yankees Hyperwarm that Cano wore but I guess he cut off the sleeves like Pujols did for the World Series.. I guess they made one for the Yankees as well as both World Series Teams.
Glad Yankee Stadium is near me picked one up.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by chezzer10

How much was it?

80 Yankee Dollars
hahah i feel you, they want $45 for on field hats there. walk across the street and buy it for $30

You figure for that price I also should get the tour thrown in. But I hear you about the hats just across the street it is cheaper. Btw is Manny's still around? I used to remember picking tons of jerseys and helmets back in the day.

I am thnking of buying my son a pair of the Nke ID Gamers(metal). Any thoughts or advice would be welcomed. Thank you

Originally Posted by MAIZE23

I am thnking of buying my son a pair of the Nke ID Gamers(metal). Any thoughts or advice would be welcomed. Thank you
Thoughts? He would be the sharpest looking kid on the field.
laugh.gif

Ive been searching for a little while, does anyone know where I can find a shortsleeve Nike ProCombat with the swoosh on the neck, in Red?

Originally Posted by doogie24

laugh.gif

Ive been searching for a little while, does anyone know where I can find a shortsleeve Nike ProCombat with the swoosh on the neck, in Red?

They have them at baseballexpress

laugh.gif

What size do you need? They had like 40 of them in red at my Nike Outlet like 2 months back I can swing by and check for you if you want. They were $14.99 or $12.99 I can't remember. 

Just saw the mock up of Tulo's opening day cleats and his 2nd half batting gloves. WOW!

Cant really say what he's gonna wear.  Its a different model that only he will be wearing.    His BG's are crazy.  He will have some silver ones to start spring training with the rest of his colors.  His second half gloves are awesome.  Again its something different than anyone will have.  

laugh.gif

Are you looking for the Hypercool version? I picked up mine at Tanger Nike Outlet last week. $4.97 but it was a size XXL. What size you looking for?
873425657_260.jpg

laugh.gif

Are you looking for the Hypercool version? I picked up mine at Tanger Nike Outlet last week. $4.97 but it was a size XXL. What size you looking for?
873425657_260.jpg

I have been looking for an xxl red one. No cards logo. Can you help out?

laugh.gif

873425657_260.jpg

I have been looking for an xxl red one. No cards logo. Can you help out?
I am heading back there tonight and will look for another XXL for 4.97 they had a good size run with No Logo. I will see if they have any left.

Back
Top Bottom