***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I doubt its that malicious as much as its he is picking guys hes played with for a few years and came into the league with and are his peers (not necessarily peer from a talent perspective, just in terms of familiarity).

I'm a Giants fan who has hated Matt Kemp since he came up and I agree, Harper will have plenty of time to hit bombs in the HRD, I would have been pissed if he didn't pick Stanton though!
Personally, I can understand why people would want to see Harper participate, because he is 19 and he's got a sweet stroke. But I think it's unfair to say Kemp excluded him because he didn't want to get showed up. If he didn't want to get shown up, why did he pick Stanton? Also, [nickj123] said it best, Harper has many more years to participate. There are several other notable players Kemp didn't choose that have hit more homers this year than Harper. Here are a few (I wouldn't necessarily pick these guys, but they stand-out with Harper just the same):
Ryan Braun (23), Jay Bruce (17), Corey Hart (16), Andrew McCutchen (16) Matt Holiday (14), Joey Votto (14)

At least the thread is still here... we lost some threads on the other forums... :frown:

Anyway, I'll just repost these...

Aways are new...

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10) is having a Game used Batting Gloves Give Away on his Twitter. I'm not sure how it's gonna work, but it may be worth following.

Does MLB have uniform police like the NFL. I know most of these cleats are predominately the designated team color, but I feel some of them are really pushing that limit, which I'm all for. Baseball cleats for the longest time were just so bland.

Does MLB have uniform police like the NFL. I know most of these cleats are predominately the designated team color, but I feel some of them are really pushing that limit, which I'm all for. Baseball cleats for the longest time were just so bland.

I'm pretty sure they have to be at least half the teams color

^ Good for you guys.  :nthat:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this... :frown:
x1000.jpg

First Niketalk goes through a mid life crisis, Ichiro goes to the Yankees next thing you know the Yankees win another world series....what is happening?:nthat:

Hey everybody I'm looking for a Nike wristband with the wrist strap kinda like the Evoshields. If anybody can help me find one I'd appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom