***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Those are really nice...might have to get a pair of the MCS instead of getting ID's. For $70 less those are a pretty nice option this year.

Those are really nice...might have to get a pair of the MCS instead of getting ID's. For $70 less those are a pretty nice option this year.

Yankees - I believe those are called 40/40's ? I always wanted a pair.... that's a pretty good deal I considered them for a minute.

Source - I had been set on some red based ID's when the new ones release, but those red MCS Swingmans look like a pretty good option for the price. Especially since low pants would cover the black area. Decisions.

I don't remember what they were called.  I wasn't into names back then, but they bring back memories of the good times.

Very good man Zoom 40/40's thats what they were called. And hey thank you for that ebay link! I am a size small but I would love it if he would separate them into single pairs................

Yankees - I believe those are called 40/40's ? I always wanted a pair.... that's a pretty good deal I considered them for a minute.
Source - I had been set on some red based ID's when the new ones release, but those red MCS Swingmans look like a pretty good option for the price. Especially since low pants would cover the black area. Decisions.

Was thinking the same thing...is it really worth an extra $70 to get ID's when they'd look the same as these with long pants?

Yeah those were 40/40s, I had a pair in Pro Red for my summer ball team as well as the low tops 40/40 SP, I think they were called. I stopped wearing them because the lows just don't offer enough support.

I still don't know how any athlete can wear lows.

You know how Nike has released PE batting gloves of a few players the past couple years.  They did Tulo, Cano, Pujols.  Who would you like to see this year?  My vote's for David Wright.    You guys have a any ideas?

Anyone got an idea where to get the gold nike cleats from the all star game. Not the package on nike.com just the cleats

You know how Nike has released PE batting gloves of a few players the past couple years.  They did Tulo, Cano, Pujols.  Who would you like to see this year?  My vote's for David Wright.    You guys have a any ideas?

I'd like to see the gray version of Jeter's BG's If they did any Swingman customs I'd think Braun and McCutchen would get a pair. Matt Kemp had a few cool pairs I could see them adding him for just Nike BG's. Will be interesting to see if they add volt as a color option on BG's and cleats for Nike iD stuff this winter. I'd like to see an Elvis Andrus pair too those would be cool because he seems to break out old BG's from time to time.

Ok so now we are complete. Giants version of the Hyperwarm. Just disappointed that Nike and MLB couldn't come up with a better design? Last year they just slapped the big WS Logo on it and it seems this year the same thing. The only comfort is the colors. Both Black and a Navy are a welcomed changed than last years bright Red for the Cards and that Bright Blue for the Rangers.

^, so boring and that logo is just hideously big. In ideas to PE BG's, definitely Wright's and Andrus is a great call. This is really random, but Mark DeRosa had some great PE's when he was with the Braves and the Cubs. I am sure Nike does stuff for him now that he is with the Nats but not as though those would sell lol. Kemp and all the Swingmen if they released would I am sure sell well, especially the volt colorways.

3d2111c5_628x471.jpeg

any idea where to get these batting gloves for adults. Any any ideas if under armour will re release these because i have seen many players in the MLB wearing these gloves like yasmani grandal, buster posey, sandoval, eric hosmer, freddie freeman etc.

Back
Top Bottom