NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

AM1
pimp.gif

mowabb 90s >>>>> mowabb af1

mowabb 90s = mowabb huarache?

i love this colorway, keep it coming nike

What stores will have these Air Max 90's...Will it be a GR or limited to Tier 0 accounts or available at your local Footaction?

Well after doing a little research because this thread is filled with nothing but useless information besides the PICS it looks like these shoes will be nearimpossible to get unless you want to drop around $500-800

They are set to drop at Ryouki in the United Kingdom only...thanks again NIKE???

Originally Posted by illphillip

I never liked the OG Safari's. The Windrunner (I believe...) that this Air Max 1 is based on. And I hated the AF1 they did. Those colors all clash HARD to me. The Black, the Burnt Orange and that over the top print.

The Atmos Safari AM1's kill these. I'd rather spend the extra money for the nicer sneaker. Seems like the colors are much more subtle in that sneaker. Not much Black, if any, on the Atmos Safari.

I am intrigued by the 90's. I think they are much nicer than the 1's. But it looks like there is a pattern of somekind on the mudguard of the 90's. That will probably ruin the shoe. Patterned mudguard on top of a speckled sole might be a bit much.
True, Atmos Safari AM1's do kill these, I been looking for a while for a DS pair maxing out at $400 shipped with no luck (DS pairs are closer to$500-$550 shipped). You and I might be willing to drop $400-$500 on a pair of shoes, most cats won't. Besides, these are an okay alternative for now untilI find a pair of Atmos Safari's at a fair price.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Well after doing a little research because this thread is filled with nothing but useless information besides the PICS it looks like these shoes will be near impossible to get unless you want to drop around $500-800

They are set to drop at Ryouki in the United Kingdom only...thanks again NIKE???

source?

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Originally Posted by bc60997

Well after doing a little research because this thread is filled with nothing but useless information besides the PICS it looks like these shoes will be near impossible to get unless you want to drop around $500-800

source?

Well, I don't know about the AM1's, but my shop is getting the AM90's andunless retail is $500-$800(which I doubt), then you won't have to spend nowhere near that much.

I am still relatively confused about this entire release the info I have found online says nothing about US Stores or what type of accounts...I hope that I amwrong but I can't find a local shop that is going to have these

Anyone have any concrete info????

Need more pics of the safaris. I might have to cop regardless though, which is sad. Well...yeah, i'm copping regardless.

Looks like the Safari AM1's aren't going to all shops in the US that are getting AM90's atleast mine isn't getting the AM1's for Saturdaysrelease...

For everyone who PM'd me regarding the AM90's, my shop is in South Carolina andsizes 9.5 and 12 are already accounted for. I highly doubt the owner will do phone orders for these, but I can double check with him to make sure. He'snot receiving that many pairs either, so these will probably move quick.

My places aren't getting the AM1's either, maybe a different release date? Haven't even seen real pictures of these yet either. Anyone know whatretail is gonna be on the 90's?

for those fortunate enough to live in the bay area. all you air max 90 fans can get your mowabb 90's. this sat at the darkside initiative in SF. Dqmblazers, and neon yellow 95s this saturday too! time to start saving...

If anyone needs a pair of the Air Max 90's I will help you out send me a PM or email me at [email protected]...

My spot will not sell out also if anyone wants Air Stab Infrareds (Runnin/Gunnin) they still have a bunch of those left as well

Good eye WALLYHOOP, noticing the slight difference. Concept of the shoe is not bad for the mowabb 90's, but noticeable differences can be seen. The90's remind almost similar to the "Miss piggy" 90s with the exception of mowabb colors (blue, orange, tan,etc.). I personally favor the AM1safari more.

Back
Top Bottom