NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

The more I look at the 90s the more I like them. I already know of a spot around my area thats getting them but since I'm still tryin to find a pair of theneon 95s I don't know if I'll have the money for these.

Info: SneakerNews.com
Photos: RMK Store

Better images of the AM90

image1_b.jpg

A few days ago, the web was buzzing with the images of this Air Mowabb/ACG inspired Air Max 90. Of course, a similar technique was already applied to the Air Force 1 but for Air Max heads, this is definitely a welcome addition to the family. There are several nice details on these in addition to the colors, the toebox is a micro-perorated leather, side mudguard is snake skin like, midsoles are speckled and second set of laces are mountaineering styled. The release date for the US is currently set for June 14th, 2008 and will be available on Nike Member's Only Store soon after that. You can now get them on ebay. Photos: RMK Store
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...pre=http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrmkstore
spacer.gif
image2_b.jpg

image3_b.jpg

image5_b.jpg

image4_b.jpg

image6_b.jpg

i need a hookup on the 90's!! im in orlando n i dont think any spots are gettin them out here....hook a fellow NTer up guys!!

if they'll be available on nike members only store that makes it that much easier for all of us.. thanks for posting that info!

I just have one simple question.... WHAT IS RETAIL on the 90s? I scrolled through the post and still havent seen what they are going for.... ACTUAL NIKERETAIL?

thanks in advance

only 110... cant wait until nike has these up.. hopefully it should be an easy cop... i havn't had 90s since HS, how do they run i forgot, true to size orbig? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

mowabb 90s = mowabb huarache?

mwaxiv.jpg

anyways ....I had an extremely hard time finding atmos safari am1s in small sizes (roughly 6, 6.5, and a 7) !!! gladly I found all three sizes, 1 of which Ihave...... I would really consider the new am1s ....

Are these selling well? I think I am about to eat some breakfast and go pick them up.

Has anyone seen the matching shirt for these?

Did nike ever put these up in the member section? I have been checking but haven't seen them...

Air Max 1 + Air Max 90 + Air Stab, all three shoes are latest Quick Strike releases and they release on 27.06.2008 in europe

finally had some sneaker success today... copped today for $120 plus tax. Fine by me....

Representing the GATORS... anything blue and orange is a must. Good luck folks

^^^AM1's look like they will be releasing towards the end of the month

Anyways here are some pics of mine:

Back
Top Bottom