NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

For anyone saying mesh box for the AM 1's
smh.gif
Seriously you need to relax with that. They need to be true to the Safari 87 and use that butter soft leather. Mesh wouldn't be a good look on these. I am a fan of mesh toe boxes on all AM 1's, but on these, leather is the only way to go.

Well said my good man!!! If you're gonna do an original colorway from an older shoe onto a different shoe, stick to the original materials. J, see if we can get that 7 rolling.
i disagree. refer to my air trainer 1 safari example. its a perfectly executed colorway with PLACEMENT of that of a safari 87. it keeps the style ofthe air trainer 1 intact. you can BUY both and still have diff. shoes.. I laugh at anyone wholl have the safaris, oasis, af1, and now am1 SAFARIs

they easily couldve changed the tone of orange, used some MESH to coincide with the fact its a running shoe and AM1s have mesh toeboxes, for the most part, andeven have changed the safari color

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

For anyone saying mesh box for the AM 1's
smh.gif
Seriously you need to relax with that. They need to be true to the Safari 87 and use that butter soft leather. Mesh wouldn't be a good look on these. I am a fan of mesh toe boxes on all AM 1's, but on these, leather is the only way to go.

Well said my good man!!! If you're gonna do an original colorway from an older shoe onto a different shoe, stick to the original materials. J, see if we can get that 7 rolling.
i disagree. refer to my air trainer 1 safari example. its a perfectly executed colorway with PLACEMENT of that of a safari 87. it keeps the style of the air trainer 1 intact. you can BUY both and still have diff. shoes.. I laugh at anyone wholl have the safaris, oasis, af1, and now am1 SAFARIs

they easily couldve changed the tone of orange, used some MESH to coincide with the fact its a running shoe and AM1s have mesh toeboxes, for the most part, and even have changed the safari color

why must every post you make have to be about air trainers?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

mike, that colorway was a good representation of what i was trying to prove. A colorway with a "theme" but still having its own personality. its justa coincidence it was a trainer, i swear.

I laugh at anyone wholl have the safaris, oasis, af1, and now am1 SAFARIs
my question is whats to laugh about? I mean, someone that would buy all of those must be in love with the original safari colorway, right? A lot of us on this board happen to be sneaker "collectors" and grabbing every model of a colorway you love seems like a pretty good way to collect to me. That being said, since i just bought the Safari AF1, i will question if i need the 87's or not, but im sure in the end i will more then likely not pass.

wth.
released the acgs, then af1s now the 90s?

and as for the safaris :/
i bought the ups. really though, i might buy the 1s even tho i have the ups

rd, price and availability

It's a Mowabb inspired colourway, why would it have a mesh toe FFS?

Can't stand new skool air max lovers, it's mesh this, mesh that, wow!

mike, that colorway was a good representation of what i was trying to prove. A colorway with a "theme" but still having its own personality. its just a coincidence it was a trainer, i swear.

laugh.gif
alright alright

am1s are nice; but i don't know about the colourway per se...

still trying to decide if i should get...

Originally Posted by Tronics

It's a Mowabb inspired colourway, why would it have a mesh toe FFS?

Can't stand new skool air max lovers, it's mesh this, mesh that, wow!
i agree...its suppose to be leather since it's inspired by air safari....although mesh would look nice on these since nike has been using inferiorleather lately
33mu1qf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom