Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

LOL wow at the guy saying its a HOH release slap your self for the sake of others. please
Well it is 2 shipments this week for hoh and next week for niketown and that's it so get yours next week it will still be limited.

Making the rings shirt and the cork shirt HOH only is major FAIL on Nike's part. They should be ashamed of themselves allowing resellers to make 70 buckson a t-shirt.

Originally Posted by marley

Making the rings shirt and the cork shirt HOH only is major FAIL on Nike's part. They should be ashamed of themselves allowing resellers to make 70 bucks on a t-shirt.
This shirt will still make $$$ for resellers due to the popularity of it and lebron mvp season kobe mvp playoffs so the mvpuppets was a great ideaand will only go up in value and the rings will be a niketown hoh one time release so everyone will go after it and that value after its gone will go up justlike the two puppet shirt will so due to high hype and by the way the commercials are great and funny so i love them as well. Nothing you or i can do aboutthat.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by frgtn340

Niketown SF is getting a restock of these. I work there, and I'll let ya'll know when they come in

yes but what restock is it the original white and grey tees or the new 4 rings tee?
I believe it is just the white mvp puppets t. I will let you know if we get the greys though

Niketown SF is getting a restock of these. I work there, and I'll let ya'll know when they come in

yes but what restock is it the original white and grey tees or the new 4 rings tee?
I believe it is just the white mvp puppets t. I will let you know if we get the greys though

Thank you just reply here when you get the white ones and the 4 rings one next week.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Niketown LA has the MVpuppets Tee shirt in white and also grey no phone orders. Next week niketowns I was told will get the four rings shirt. I live in philly so I can't get the grey one.
Niketown LA does phone orders by the way two people came in the store and bought 40 shirts each WOW!!!
eek.gif
reseller i tell ya. By the way masterhammy i ordered your 3xl grey and white im me by next week or it will be returned on monday.

And why were they allowed to purchase 40 shirts each?
What happend to the limit of 10 of the same item that is in effect at Nike stores?

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Niketown LA has the MVpuppets Tee shirt in white and also grey no phone orders. Next week niketowns I was told will get the four rings shirt. I live in philly so I can't get the grey one.
Niketown LA does phone orders by the way two people came in the store and bought 40 shirts each WOW!!!
eek.gif
reseller i tell ya. By the way masterhammy i ordered your 3xl grey and white im me by next week or it will be returned on monday.

And why were they allowed to purchase 40 shirts each?
What happend to the limit of 10 of the same item that is in effect at Nike stores?
Same here that is just bad on niketown's part. Doesn't give other people that actually want to wear em a chance to buy but they got theirmoney and resellers will get more as time goes by cause these will become more sought after. This ad is even better than the lil penny ad for some but i stilllike lil penny ad more.

i need the white OG mvpuppets t in a small >L<<br /> the grey is nice, got it in yesterday
still on the fence about the 4 rings
lemme know if yall can help me out.

that cork shirt is pretty corny.

i love kobe to death but im not wearing that.

nowadays you can slap kobe's logo on anything and people are all over it.

i know ill prob get flamed for my comment but it's the truth.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

that cork shirt is pretty corny.

i love kobe to death but im not wearing that.

nowadays you can slap kobe's logo on anything and people are all over it.

i know ill prob get flamed for my comment but it's the truth.
You're right as seen with most of the Kobe IVs. Everyone posts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when most of them are a miss.

Your welcome to everyone who is picking up the Cork shirt, I went ahead and grabbed mine as soon as I saw it up.

Now if Nike can put up the 4 finger/ring Kobe shirt up everything will be good. If anyone happens to find one somewhere in a XXL hit me up.

ANY THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE PUPPETS OR 4 RINGS SHIRT IN A XXL PM ME PLEASE.......THANKS

Yeah just saw Kobe rockin the 4 ring shirt. Reseller prices just went up with that shot. LOL

Back
Top Bottom