Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by marley

Yeah just saw Kobe rockin the 4 ring shirt. Reseller prices just went up with that shot. LOL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
As long as I can get the MVP shirt I'll be somewhat satisfied. I already have the white MVPuppets tee.

I got the Cork tee ordered but really wanted that 4 rings shirt. Dont see that happening as I refuse to pay 100 bucks for a t-shirt.

Cosign.

I got the Cork tee ordered but really wanted that 4 rings shirt. Dont see that happening as I refuse to pay 100 bucks for a t-shirt.

Anyone see the kobe puppet shirt at the rally w/kobe looking at his rings in the case- I think it says "These are my babies..." LOL

Originally Posted by marley

Yeah just saw Kobe rockin the 4 ring shirt. Reseller prices just went up with that shot. LOL

waits til next years 5 rings shirt. 4 rings will be nothing. wait how many fingers does/can a puppet have?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

that cork shirt is pretty corny.

i love kobe to death but im not wearing that.

nowadays you can slap kobe's logo on anything and people are all over it.

i know ill prob get flamed for my comment but it's the truth.
You're right as seen with most of the Kobe IVs. Everyone posts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when most of them are a miss.

mannnn if kobe was wearing the cork shirt instead of the 4rings, corks would be sold out by now.

I'm glad I got my 4 rings shirt...i wore it yesterday, sending out two of them out tomorrow to my boy. The cork tee was an easy pass and I should have myMVPuppets shirt next week for retail
happy.gif

Anyone that has this shirt that isn't charging an arm with the 4 fingers please pm me....looking for a xxl or xl....

Didn't see it mentioned but the white MVPuppets tee with Lebron and Kobe peeking over the top is up on finishline.com. I know it seems strange.

Originally Posted by sdnick

Didn't see it mentioned but the white MVPuppets tee with Lebron and Kobe peeking over the top is up on finishline.com. I know it seems strange.
Good lookin out! Finally got to use some old store credit to pick up two mediums.

Also, for those also going through FNL to pick these up, don't forget to use bing cashback.

Just ordered a White MVPuppet shirt from Finishline and thanks badboy074 for copping me the grey shirt too. I like the 4 Rings T-Shirt, but Ihate Kobe with a passion so I probably won't look for it like I did for the original 2

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Heads up! Lakersstore.com is taking presales for the Nike 4 Rings Tee. Just a little heads up!

DownRtFierce I can't thank you enough for letting us know about the Lakersstore.com taking presales on the shirt, I instantly went there and placed myorder. My search is now complete! This has been a great day, landed my "Carpe Diem" Cork shirt this morning, and 4 Rings Tee tonight(even though itwon't ship until June 26th, I'm cool with it)!

Hope everyone else can get in on the shirt while they have it up for pre-sale!

Back
Top Bottom