Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by travman24

Shay, Footlocker in the Lakewood mall had em, that's where I got mines. Ill keep you posted if they get more.

I went there today trav and they were sold out. What time did you go there? And they also said they won't be getting a new shipment of em

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by travman24

Shay, Footlocker in the Lakewood mall had em, that's where I got mines. Ill keep you posted if they get more.

I went there today trav and they were sold out. What time did you go there? And they also said they won't be getting a new shipment of em

damn i was gonna go tomorrow morning

anyone have a medium grey puppet shirt and need a small? the small is just a tad too small looking to swap

NIKETOWN SF JUST GOT MORE IN. 20 Sizes probably going to go quickly. You can call the store if you need it shipped somewhere else. cheers all

ATTENTION!!!! Everyone who wants the 4 Rings Tee the shirt is indeed a HOH EXCLUSIVE. I just bought the shirt at HOH CHI and the tagging on the shirt says HOH.Better hope HOH restocks. Anybody that already has the shirt can probably confirm the reading on the tag.

Lmao @ the ring shirt now clockin out at 199.99 on ebay. I hope Nike keep producing this tee just to stop the BS that's goin on on ebay.

Well I am watching a 4 Rings shirt in a sz large on ebay. It has 5 hours to go and its at 147.50. Should I get it? lol I see the Buy it nows are 200 now somaybe if I can get one for 150 that would be a good deal.

i just picked up a white medium on finishline.com. looks like they have at least 1 more in M!

free shipping too

Why did this thread blow up overnight? Lakersstore sold out? Lurkers got to lurking again.

Hype kills. Can't get what I want because of the resellers out there.

Originally Posted by marley

Well I am watching a 4 Rings shirt in a sz large on ebay. It has 5 hours to go and its at 147.50. Should I get it? lol I see the Buy it nows are 200 now so maybe if I can get one for 150 that would be a good deal.
Don't do it. Just wait. It already popped up on lakerstore.com. Just wait and see if it releases on NDC or hits Nike town.

Well I am watching a 4 Rings shirt in a sz large on ebay. It has 5 hours to go and its at 147.50. Should I get it? lol I see the Buy it nows are 200 now so maybe if I can get one for 150 that would be a good deal.

eek.gif
For a T-shirt? I hope there is sarcasm there.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

NT Chicago just got a restock of the full body and the head MVPuppets shirt!

(415) 392-6453

Thanks for the heads up. I work right across the street from NT Chicago. Just ran away from my desk and copped an XL in the gray. They have a bunch left! I canrun and grab them for anyone interested. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out the details. It came out to $27.56 with tax.

Dude you better be talking sarcastically... if not,
smh.gif

Honestly. Can you really see yourself paying that much money for that shirt? I love Nike/Kobe/Lakers, but nope, I'm not thristy at all. They'll reload.

Back
Top Bottom