Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

1. They're not going to pick up the phone, it's probably off the hook.

2. If they didn't sell out by now, I'm sure they'll be done by the time you get there.

3. You're better off just going down there and trying your luck.

BTW, I'm just trying to increase your chances, not trying to be mean.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

1. They're not going to pick up the phone, it's probably off the hook.

2. If they didn't sell out by now, I'm sure they'll be done by the time you get there.

3. You're better off just going down there and trying your luck.

BTW, I'm just trying to increase your chances, not trying to be mean.
This man speaks the truth. LoL harsh but true.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Even the people i help out don't return the favor.
Maybe you should stop hooking up "random NT'ers"?
If you kept your circle of NT'ers small, as I do mine, you wouldn't have these problems.
glasses.gif

QFT
smokin.gif
Can I get in your circle?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Manglor

Even the people i help out don't return the favor.
Maybe you should stop hooking up "random NT'ers"?
If you kept your circle of NT'ers small, as I do mine, you wouldn't have these problems.
glasses.gif

QFT
smokin.gif
Can I get in your circle?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Yes ... no Romo.
grin.gif

For real though, you all know who the legit NT'ers are, so get right!

Biker, send me a friend invite and let me know if you need any references.
glasses.gif

I am willing to help a few NT'ers get the Kobe Grey 4 ring tee. It will be retail plus the taxes and shipping. I'm not looking to gain anything. I hopethis is not considered selling, Just trying to look out for a few fellow members. I am located in Las Vegas, no international please. To much paper work.

just got the last Large 4 Rings from Niketown LA... I also got a Large Carpe Diem ( thanks LISA and all my other people at NTLA) ... They are going prettyquick if not gone already... Not sure whats left they seem to have Xl and xxl so good luck with that... House of Hoops has none as of yesterday ... GoodHunting .

HOHLA-1 color per person, $40 each, 200+ people!!!

oh yeah they also have the black mvp shirts!

HOHLA-1 color per person, $40 each, 200+ people!!!

oh yeah they also have the black mvp shirts!
They were letting people in at around noon and the line was already capped. I could of avoid going there for nothing if they answered their phone.

I got about 5 charocal 4 rings shirts. Not looking to rape anybody. PM for details. Will post pics when I get to the house

Not really I am a true fan , you should be happy for Kobe that he has this much support. As a "true fan" you need to adjust , evolve , and make moreof an effort to get what you want.

just got my 2 xxl rings shirts from footlocker on mission
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pm if u want one i only wanted 1 but got 2 since i was there

As a "true fan" you need to adjust , evolve , and make more of an effort to get what you want.
Well some "true fans" have to work and cant suddenly miss a day to wait in line for t-shirts. And how many "true fans" arehurrying home from HOHLA to put up their shirts on Ebay?

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Not really I am a true fan , you should be happy for Kobe that he has this much support. As a "true fan" you need to adjust , evolve , and make more of an effort to get what you want.
Yea I suppose. But I do know that if fools weren't buying like 10 shirts a head it would be a lot easier to adjust and evolve. I guessI'll just have too though.

On a side note I wish someone would have mentioned that literally EVERY Foot Locker got the Charcoal shirt but now theyre all sold out! I called like 20. Some say that they will get more next tuesday, some say tomo and some say theyre done. Im just gonna keep callling.

Why are "true fans" buying 10 shirts?
roll.gif

"True Fans" Load of BS. Bandwagon and resellers.

Anyone know how these Nike Shirts run? True Fit?

looking for the white rings shirt anyone know where i could find one?? will trade for a grey

Back
Top Bottom