Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Thanks JL and O!!!
280089093_o.jpg

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

I HATE HYPE.

Waiting for the NDC restock if there is. If not, I'm not going to bother paying reseller price for a cotton shirt.

Was HOHLA the only place to get the MVP shirt?

As a "true fan" you need to adjust , evolve , and make more of an effort to get what you want.
Shut your corny %%* up. People just can't take the day off to wait in line for a shirt. I'd rather have a nice check at the end of theweek rather than $10 you'd get from reselling.

It's crazy that this Kobe stuff is getting all this attention (given all the Kobe hate), can you imagine the ******ed lines and merchandise that willsurface if Lebron wins a ring?

But SMH @ people lining up overnight for a t-shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike releases the purple/goldjoints at other Nike stores in the future. They can't ignore guaranteed sellouts and they'll continue to milk the hype for what it's worth.

Got 1 yellow for me and a purple for my bro. Overheard quite a few people wondering "How much you think these are gonna go for?" and saying how muchprofit they made on other items. Kinda upset me but what are you gonna do? I'm glad they limited it to 1 color per person.

Anyway I'm happy! Two true fans got em!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I HATE HYPE.

Waiting for the NDC restock if there is. If not, I'm not going to bother paying reseller price for a cotton shirt.

Was HOHLA the only place to get the MVP shirt?

As a "true fan" you need to adjust , evolve , and make more of an effort to get what you want.
Shut your corny %%* up. People just can't take the day off to wait in line for a shirt. I'd rather have a nice check at the end of the week rather than $10 you'd get from reselling.

WOW YOU CALLED SOMEONE CORNY! YOU MUST BE COOL! ..... Honestly, I am happy for you that you have a typical 9-5 job and I understand why the concept of waitingin line for a shirt on a Wednesday is ridiculous. Fortunately, many of us aren't looking to make the "$10" your talking about and want a coolshirt. Some of you "true Kobe fans" like myself are going to have to accept the fact that the man has become significantly popular overnight..( thatswhat championships and marketing can do to athletes) so deal with it and don't discourage others because your bitter that you didn't get what youwanted...

What's more pathetic is the arguing in this thread about these shirts...

anyhow..

The yellow and purple shirts don't do a thing for me. The charcoal one for me is the best one and thankfully the easiest one to get.

I'm looking for 2 yellow ones, 2 purples ones, and 2 charcoal ones. I'm also looking for the 2 grey ones with both Kobe and Lebron on the front. Idon't like the white on on NDC. The size I need is Large for all 8 shirts. I just want one of each to keep and one of each to wear. If ANYONE can help meout please PM me. I'm not looking to get raped. I just live in Ohio.....home of the Cavs. I've checked all sorts of places around here and I missed theNDC releases.

better put those up on ebay now. you missed the boat.

ud be lucky to get 5 dollars after paypal and ebay fees.

market is saturated.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Anybody going to HOHLA tomo? I think I'm going. DAmn all this for a damn shirt?? I might buy an extra to get back some money on gas. lol, not like them crazy resellers though.
Like it or not most will be resellers there with lots of friends or hookup employee friend so hopefully 1 or 2 shirts per person is enough to get everyone one of each color. Wish me luck frank hopefully i get both your colors in your size.

I'm guessing it was nearly impossible for any one to come through for me............... Cause i aint heard nada
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

It's crazy that this Kobe stuff is getting all this attention (given all the Kobe hate), can you imagine the ******ed lines and merchandise that will surface if Lebron wins a ring?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by metallic

justed picked up the mvp shirts for the whole family

sorry for the crappy i-phone pics
You must have a big family. lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like Christmas came early! But i'm sure they will be happy with the new pick-ups.

Not really feeling any of the 4 rings tee. I'm waiting for my white MVpuppets shirt in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom