Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Got mine today too. I believe not only the color of the FL and NT version are different but also the rings. I have the FL white 4 ring shirt and the rings arejust ironed onto the shirt but the NT version has like a special shiny plastic thing on it.
smokin.gif

Looks morelike Lebron and Phil Jackson rather than Kobe. Kobe doesn't wear headbands lol.....shirt is da @!% tho!!! I'd cop one even tho I can'tstand the Lakers. lol.......MELO!!!

I stopped by HOH Chicago this afternoon and they had the white ones looked like fsr, most sizes of the grey (I bought a XL) and small sizes in the yellow andpurple(I think, forgot). I wasn't going to get this shirt, but they looked pretty nice in person.

If anyone intrested they have a bunch of 4 rings grey and white at HOHLA Size S-XXXL retail $30

Received my heather grey 4 rings shirt from lakersstore this morning finally.

So I compared my white one from FL and the gray one from the lakersstore. I notice the hand print is ironed on the white one, but on the gray one or the NTversion, the hand print is ironed on too, but the rings do have a like a shiny plastic fee to them, which I think is way better then it just being ironed on.

So in terms of comparing the solid gray from FL (even though I don't own it but I believe is still the same as my white one) and the heather gray fromlakersstore....

Heather Gray>FL Solid Gray

I ordered the two Kobe MVP shirts from the laker store, that's realy all I need. I wouldn't mind having the four rings tee, but i'm definetly notpaying over retail.

For the people that have (or have knowledge about) both the 4 rings heather grey version and the mvp tee, does the mvp tee fit tight like the 4 rings orlooser? Trying to figure out what sz should i get in the mvp tee. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Just in case anyone wants to get a puppet shirt for their son, they have the Grey Kobe and Lebron Puppets shirt up on NDC in boys sizes.
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p=true#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-276015
mann i went to the size chart and compared a boys xl to a mens medium
smh.gif

+*+% is too small
mad.gif

I see I wasn't alone in my thinking. The Boys size XL is smaller than a Mens XS...crazy

heads up for everybody looking for the white 4 rings tee.FL at times square has an fsr.they also have the charcoal shirts 2x and above.

NTNY also has 3x charcoal 4 rings tees.

happy fourth everyone

FOOTLOCKER IN PALMDALE CA. (SOCAL) HAS CHARCOAL AND WHITE 4 RINGS Ts IN BIG SIZES 2X & 3X. $33+WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET TO YOU.

ITS NOW 3PM...I CAN PICK UP IN THE NEXT 10 MINS....ANY LATER THAN THAT SORRY, BUT I GOT !%#$ TO DO TODAY.

EMAIL [email protected]

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

So I compared my white one from FL and the gray one from the lakersstore. I notice the hand print is ironed on the white one, but on the gray one or the NT version, the hand print is ironed on too, but the rings do have a like a shiny plastic fee to them, which I think is way better then it just being ironed on.

So in terms of comparing the solid gray from FL (even though I don't own it but I believe is still the same as my white one) and the heather gray from lakersstore....

when did you order? i still havent got mine

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

So I compared my white one from FL and the gray one from the lakersstore. I notice the hand print is ironed on the white one, but on the gray one or the NT version, the hand print is ironed on too, but the rings do have a like a shiny plastic fee to them, which I think is way better then it just being ironed on.

So in terms of comparing the solid gray from FL (even though I don't own it but I believe is still the same as my white one) and the heather gray from lakersstore....

when did you order? i still havent got mine

I ordered on the 18th, and I didnt receive an email saying my order was shipped either. I just checked the mail when I woke up and there was my package. Funnything is my brother and I both ordered on the 18th, but I got mine on the 3rd and he still hasn't received his yet (we live in the same house too)

You'll probably get it on monday or tuesday....

Back
Top Bottom