Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

just wondered what would be be a decent price for yellow 4 ring shirt? is ebay the only way getting them?

IM STILL LOOKING 4 THE WHITE 4RINGS SHIRT.......ANY1 IN THE NEW JERSEY AREA KNOW ANY FOOTLOCKERS THAT GOT EM????......THANKS

If you are looking for the mvp tee, and don't want to order it off the lakersstore, Sport chalets should be carrying them. My local sport chalet had acouple in large sizes and had a FSR in the carpe diem shirts...

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

If you are looking for the mvp tee, and don't want to order it off the lakersstore, Sport chalets should be carrying them. My local sport chalet had a couple in large sizes and had a FSR in the carpe diem shirts...

Sport Chalet is a CA chain I'm presuming?

^
I think so...

I hit up my 4 local Socal spots though,
and they all said that only a few (1-3) spots max got them in So Cal..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

If you are looking for the mvp tee, and don't want to order it off the lakersstore, Sport chalets should be carrying them. My local sport chalet had a couple in large sizes and had a FSR in the carpe diem shirts...

Sport Chalet is a CA chain I'm presuming?

Yeah I think so, not to sure though, but if anyone is in the Long Beach area, check out the Sport Chalet at the town center.

Originally Posted by s dubl

FOOTLOCKER IN PALMDALE CA. (SOCAL) HAS CHARCOAL AND WHITE 4 RINGS Ts IN BIG SIZES 2X & 3X. $33+WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET TO YOU.

ITS NOW 3PM...I CAN PICK UP IN THE NEXT 10 MINS....ANY LATER THAN THAT SORRY, BUT I GOT !%#$ TO DO TODAY.

EMAIL [email protected]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i was just there this weekend oh well i still got my 2 shirts back home

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Received my heather grey 4 rings shirt from lakersstore this morning finally.

So I compared my white one from FL and the gray one from the lakersstore. I notice the hand print is ironed on the white one, but on the gray one or the NT version, the hand print is ironed on too, but the rings do have a like a shiny plastic fee to them, which I think is way better then it just being ironed on.

So in terms of comparing the solid gray from FL (even though I don't own it but I believe is still the same as my white one) and the heather gray from lakersstore....

Heather Gray>FL Solid Gray

when did you order? i still havent got mine

I ordered on the 18th, and I didnt receive an email saying my order was shipped either. I just checked the mail when I woke up and there was my package. Funny thing is my brother and I both ordered on the 18th, but I got mine on the 3rd and he still hasn't received his yet (we live in the same house too)

You'll probably get it on monday or tuesday....
Yall paid double the shipping when you're shipping to the same house?
laugh.gif

where can i find the puppets and 4 rings tee size m?

can anybody provide the product numbers? thanks!

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by s dubl

FOOTLOCKER IN PALMDALE CA. (SOCAL) HAS CHARCOAL AND WHITE 4 RINGS Ts IN BIG SIZES 2X & 3X. $33+WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET TO YOU.

ITS NOW 3PM...I CAN PICK UP IN THE NEXT 10 MINS....ANY LATER THAN THAT SORRY, BUT I GOT !%#$ TO DO TODAY.

EMAIL [email protected]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i was just there this weekend oh well i still got my 2 shirts back home
Why you
mad.gif
when you already have 2 shirts?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I ordered on the 18th, and I didnt receive an email saying my order was shipped either. I just checked the mail when I woke up and there was my package. Funny thing is my brother and I both ordered on the 18th, but I got mine on the 3rd and he still hasn't received his yet (we live in the same house too)

You'll probably get it on monday or tuesday....
Yall paid double the shipping when you're shipping to the same house?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's true, I didn't realize that, o well. He payed with his credit and I payed with my debit. I wasn't really thinking at the time cause i wasscrambling to get my order in that day cause it was the 3rd time lakkerstore put it back up, so I had no time to tell him...
laugh.gif

Ok I got a question about the collars on the the Charcoal grey FL 4 rings and the Heather grey NT 4 rings tee.

I bought a small in the FL 4 rings tee and the collar was thin, then today I bought a medium heather grey 4 rings tee from ebay and the collar was thicker.
Everything else on the shirt matches (the shinier rings etc).

Now what I want to know is how does the collar look on you heather grey 4 rings tee's??? Thick or thin? My white 4 rings tee that I bought from FL has athin collar. So this is really confusing me. Post pics if you can.

For u guys that ordered from nt Portland last Monday did u get a tracking number or u just waiting for it to arrive in the mail??

I still haven't received my 4 rings shirt from Lakers Store. I think I'm going to cancel if I don't get it by Wednesday.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

I still haven't received my 4 rings shirt from Lakers Store. I think I'm going to cancel if I don't get it by Wednesday.
ohwell.gif
Ditto. I just e-mailed them. I called the number provided.. no one picked up. I clicked the link for the invoice... link doesn't work. Iordered June 18th, status updated on June 22nd to 'processing' and nothing since then.

Back
Top Bottom