Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Wings90

I still haven't received my 4 rings shirt from Lakers Store. I think I'm going to cancel if I don't get it by Wednesday.
ohwell.gif
Ditto. I just e-mailed them. I called the number provided.. no one picked up. I clicked the link for the invoice... link doesn't work. I ordered June 18th, status updated on June 22nd to 'processing' and nothing since then.

Same here Mo..kinda gettin impatient..

Luckily i ordered from ndc for 38 shipped..that should come thru..

Well, if it's any consolation, I ordered on the 18th and they haven't even shipped mine yet.

I just got off the phone with them and they said the same thing they said last week, "It should ship out today or tomorrow ... "

indifferent.gif

Store is going to get a big thumbs down from me once this transaction is closed out.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Well, if it's any consolation, I ordered on the 18th and they haven't even shipped mine yet.

I just got off the phone with them and they said the same thing they said last week, "It should ship out today or tomorrow ... "

indifferent.gif

Store is going to get a big thumbs down from me once this transaction is closed out.

smh.gif
CSR said shipping was delayed because of "the michael jackson thing at the staples center."

Not all Foot Lockers received them, u ttocs. There's a few on eBay for close to retail, if you need a last resort.
You would think at least one footlocker in the OC area would have gotten them. Not even Lakewood

At first glance I was happy they finally gave LeBron his own t, then I looked closer, saw the tab and read what it said...
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Wings90

I still haven't received my 4 rings shirt from Lakers Store. I think I'm going to cancel if I don't get it by Wednesday.
ohwell.gif
Ditto. I just e-mailed them. I called the number provided.. no one picked up. I clicked the link for the invoice... link doesn't work. I ordered June 18th, status updated on June 22nd to 'processing' and nothing since then.

Same here Mo..kinda gettin impatient..

Luckily i ordered from ndc for 38 shipped..that should come thru..
I ordered on the 18th too. I did think it was weird that they restocked about 4 times before that.

Anyone who ordered on the 18th gotten their shirt yet?

Originally Posted by superman1007

For u guys that ordered from nt Portland last Monday did u get a tracking number or u just waiting for it to arrive in the mail??
I received my shirt from them today via Fedex (live in LA). No tracking provided.

I received shirt today also, no tracking provided. Just delivered via UPS.
About the time I expected it to show up ....

^^ I just got off the phone with Lakers Store and they told me I should receive the shirt in about two to three MORE weeks...

I have no problem waiting but charging my debit card a month and a half before you ship an item is just bad business.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Not all Foot Lockers received them, u ttocs. There's a few on eBay for close to retail, if you need a last resort.
You would think at least one footlocker in the OC area would have gotten them. Not even Lakewood

that's kind of crazy. i was at the Footlocker at NorthPark mall in Dallas on Friday. they had the Footlocker grey and the white 4 rings.

i got the one i ordered off NDC already, too.

still waiting on my Lakers Store orders, though.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^ I just got off the phone with Lakers Store and they told me I should receive the shirt in about two to three MORE weeks...

I have no problem waiting but charging my debit card a month and a half before you ship an item is just bad business.
indifferent.gif

I called today as well. They told me my order wouldn't ship out till the end of the week. I don't think they know what's going on because themailroom guy just dropped of my package.

MainPlace and South Coast both had them.....

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

MainPlace and South Coast both had them.....

Cerritos and Downey both had them as well...

Sports Chalet at Santa Anita Mall, CA has the 4 rings heather grey shirt. Full rack with all sizes right now (near the food court side entrance).

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

i checked my door step for my order from lakersstore and............................ nothing!
yep....same here.
smh.gif
mad.gif

me too and I'm in Socal. possible that they didn't ship on friday bc of the holiday? it better be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom